Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

CrashTestDummy

Reaction score
Handicap
4-ish
Looks like Bryson is taking on Topgolf with his own version. If I was a pro golfer with his super wealth, I'd want my own line of golf ranges too. 😂 It sounds like he is aiming more at the avid golfers with top golf facilities because Topgolf is more of an entertainment product. I like his idea more because Topgolf is just not my thing. More power to people who do like and enjoy Topgolf though because there is a market for Topgolf entertainment.

Last edited:
If I had a top quality grass driving range with trackman and quality golf balls I would go there over top golf but I think there is room for both markets. I don’t think it will come anywhere close to competing with top golf though.

I like the idea of it. The muni tie in is interesting. Hitting the goals of accessibility and price with the kind of product they're talking about seems like a tough task, but I'm all for more people getting access to this kind of stuff so godspeed Bryson and investment group. I'm in Ft. Worth a few times a year and would definitely check it out.

Dig the more rounded practice areas. I’m not sold they are ‘competing’ though

I wouldn’t say I don’t care, but this isn’t the type of thing I’d be interested in. It sounds like a high end idea targeting a lower end clientele. Although admirable, that’s a tough road to travel.

Top Golf is expensive to me and this can’t be more affordable…hmm. Might try it a couple times tho

I have little faith that this will be an affordable option for golf. Celebrity chefs and targeting low handicap golfers (grass range/tour-level balls/high end clubs) doesn’t scream affordable to me.

Like the idea, but as others have stated I don't think it will be budget friendly to the average golfer trying to improve their game but we'll see.

Thank goodness the range is 500 yards long.

I have never been to a Top Golf so I can’t compare but this looks pretty high end (food). I am curious how this works out especially close to municipal courses.

I think it will surely capture alof of the avid golfers in the area, and those looking for country club style facilities and accommodations

I agree top golf has its place, and customers range from everyday folks to avid golfers, and there isn't anything that's going to replace or compete with it right now

Back