Bubba Moving on to Another Apparel Company

I hope it works out for both and this doesn't rock the boat for what Linksoul has been doing. I really like Linksoul and they have been one of my go to options for clothes the last few years.

Does LinkSoul even make a top button or is he going to change up his look?

Bit of an odd couple to me but good for both.

Saw some articles that he invested in Linksoul as well as brand ambassador.

Maybe I did see Steele, makes sense with Ryan Moore. There is a lot of crossover with Linksoul and True Linkswear.
True story, Linksoul and True Linkswear have done several collaborations. I like the vibe of both companies, and I like Linksoul's connection with Goat Hill. I'll always have a fond place in my heart for that course because it's the first course I ever played.

Does LinkSoul even make a top button or is he going to change up his look?
My first thought when I opened the thread was "I hope Linksoul doesn't put a top button on their shirts!". :ROFLMAO:

Good for Bubba....Linksoul looks like a nice lineup, not a fan of Oakley in polos although only owned one.

his instagram story yesterday or the day before was him playing Goat Hill with Ginella(Linksoul guy) and John Ashworth(founder of Linksoul).
Such a fun course

Serious question.... Do you guys actually follow who wears what and make clothing choices based on who wears it?

I hope it works out for both and this doesn't rock the boat for what Linksoul has been doing. I really like Linksoul and they have been one of my go to options for clothes the last few years.

Mira a head scratcher given what we are used to seeing him in apparel wise. I just hope his attitude reflects what LinkSoul is putting out bc it’s an odd pairing for sure

Serious question.... Do you guys actually follow who wears what and make clothing choices based on who wears it?

nope! I don't at all (y)

nope, or i wouldn't own so many different manufacturers i guess....I see some thing i like, i get it

Nope, I just know I've never liked the Oakley stuff Bubba wore. For such a modern, function follows form company, I was always amazed at how bland their clothes were.

all those horizontal stripes do not look good with my dad bod.....

Linksoul has some solid offerings. I'll be interested to see how/if this changes the "style" we have come to know with Bubba.

Thanks for the replies guys. I was genuinely curious since other than Tiger wearing Nike shirts and Fowler wearing the Cobra brand I couldn't think of any other players and what brand they wear.

Linksoul has some solid offerings. I'll be interested to see how/if this changes the "style" we have come to know with Bubba.

I hope not, I enjoy their offerings as is lol

Not a fan of Bubba but I won’t burn my linksoul stuff b/c of it

I was referring more to if Bubba would be changing up his look but Linksoul adapting to Bubba's style is an interesting angle as well. I personally would rather the former. It's an intriguing pairing for sure.

I agree with this “former” friend.(until after Super Bowl)

I was referring more to if Bubba would be changing up his look but Linksoul adapting to Bubba's style is an interesting angle as well. I personally would rather the former. It's an intriguing pairing for sure.

would be interesting to see that contract thats for sure

Never love LinkSoul stuff and now i really dont have to give it a second look. lol

Not in the least. I don't make my equipment choices based upon who's playing what either.

Back