sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully the current employees of Budget Gold don’t lose their jobs

It's been a while since I've ordered from Budget Golf. I've always considered them a small business that's done very well. A buyout is probably good for them, we'll have to wait to see how it effects us consumers.

I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully the current employees of Budget Gold don’t lose their jobs
Budget Golf isn’t being acquired by Global Golf. Both are owned by Worldwide Golf

Gotcha. When I went to their website it states they are joining the Global Golf Family. Are they still going to have their own website?

Budget Golf isn’t being acquired by Global Golf. Both are owned by Worldwide Golf
Any idea why neither are on Worldwide's list of companies the way Watts, Van's, Golf Mart, etc are?

Back