Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I was on website playing around with a bag build..

If you built your current dream bag with price not being a factor. What would the cost be?

The bag I built came up to $3322.96. lol..

I was on website playing around with a bag build..

If you built your current dream bag with price not being a factor. What would the cost be?

The bag I built came up to $3322.96. lol..
Are including the price of the golf bag itself?

What website was it? I'll give it a run.

Share the link!

Are including the price of the golf bag itself?
I didnt get a bag. This is just clubs. a full 14 club set. For a bag I guess you could say another $250 on top.

The last bag I built like this came out to $3391 USD (or $4121 CAD for my fellow northerners). That is clubs only, and included driver, 3 x FW, iron set from 6i to GW, 3 wedges, and a putter.

I didnt get a bag. This is just clubs. a full 14 club set. For a bag I guess you could say another $250 on top.
Only $250 for the bag?!
200.gif

I'd be in the $3,640 range.

All this time and dorked something up 😑

But it was right around $4200

I got to $3500 easy...kind of puts into perspective full bag experiences offered from THP.

I got to $3500 easy...kind of puts into perspective full bag experiences offered from THP.

Interestingly. This is part of the reason for the thread.

Here's a link for those wanting one:

My driver and UST shaft was almost $800 😳👍🏼

I came in at $3,564.91, but that was before really diving into upgrade shafts and grips, pre-tax.

My driver and UST shaft was almost $800 😳👍🏼
i'm going to guess mine is at least that but hard to put a $$ on the shaft I have since it's not retail.

Same as my signature

I landed just over $3600 before upgrading things like shafts. This was a lot of fun to do picking out the clubs and building a brand new bag, until the final price tag shows up... :LOL:

i'm going to guess mine is at least that but hard to put a $$ on the shaft I have since it's not retail.
My next driver will have some UST shaft, for certain ... no matter that cost

My current bag is basically what i would have....Cost was around 5000$ Canadian.....or basically the cost of a coffee in USD

$3900

$4,179 for a full bag, including the bag.

I came in at $3,564.91, but that was before really diving into upgrade shafts and grips, pre-tax.
Grips are important too… Don’t go cheap.

Back