Bulle Rock Golf - Maryland - August 26th

TWright971

Team Hackers 2024
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@PPFour12 and I are talking about getting together for a round of golf on Satuday August 26th at Bulle Rock Golf Course. We would love to have other THPer's join us. We can't schedule a tee time until August 12 (2 weeks out) so wanted to put this out there. We will be shooting for a time between 10am - Noon. If anyone is interested in joining us, please let us know.

@hackitup coming in as a third. If we get more than 4 i'll try to book back to back tee times.

Bad news. Bulle Rock doesn’t have any tee times til 3pm which is too late for this guy. Any suggestions for a different course?

@PPFour12 @hackitup

Bad news. Bulle Rock doesn’t have any tee times til 3pm which is too late for this guy. Any suggestions for a different course?

@PPFour12 @hackitup
I don’t venture outside of my home area much but I can throw out some names.

Maryland National
Black Rock
Mountain Branch

I’ve heard good things about these courses. They rank pretty highly from my Google searches but I don’t know much about them.

@golfinnut is a fan of Musket Ridge
Whiskey Creek is a nice track also but more spendy. Been several years since I played WC but it was it great shape then.

Whiskey Creek is a nice track also but more spendy. Been several years since I played WC but it was it great shape then.

I played Musket Ridge last fall and really loved it. Fun layout. Good shape. Nice facilities.

There’s a nice cluster of courses in that Frederick area.

Also. I hope I can swing a club by then, haha.

Oh yeah, Musket Ridge was a pretty fun play.

@TWright971 it looks like Musket Ridge has a few early times still. Running low already. Whiskey Creek has a ton of times available still. I know Maryland National is right by as well.

Being as my Mother lives near Mountain Branch, I played it last year when I got back into Golf. Two things: A gorgeous Golf Course and bring extra Golf Balls. Very little bail outs, upwards of 120 yrds of tall grunge in front of Tees but again it's a wonderful layout.
Let the Carnage begin. 😀

Being as my Mother lives near Mountain Branch, I played it last year when I got back into Golf. Two things: A gorgeous Golf Course and bring extra Golf Balls. Very little bail outs, upwards of 120 yrds of tall grunge in front of Tees but again it's a wonderful layout.
Let the Carnage begin. 😀
Yikes! Think 2 dozen is enough?

I’ll also say - Musket Ridge, Whiskey Creek, and Maryland National are all only about 2:20 away from me. So that’s nice as well, haha.

Ah, well...
Let's say if you have "Game" where you never notice the Water Hazard in front of you your good. On the other hand if your Woods go wayward at times two dozen might not be enough:banghead: Sleep well😂

I got a tee time for 8:14 am at Musket Ridge. Booked a 4 some. If that doesn’t work for you guys please let me know @PPFour12 @hackitup

And if anyone wants to be our 4th please let me know.

Works great for me.

I got a tee time for 8:14 am at Musket Ridge. Booked a 4 some. If that doesn’t work for you guys please let me know @PPFour12 @hackitup

And if anyone wants to be our 4th please let me know.

Awesome. Two weeks to get healthy. Let’s go!! Have you played here before, @TWright971? You’ll really enjoy, I think.

Have fun

Great course, I have played it a few times. I wish I could play and meet more THPers! Enjoy the round next Saturday!

Sounds like you are set for this Saturday. For a return trip consider the Links at Gettysburg, just north of the Maryland/Pennsylvania border. I played it last month and it was in fantastic shape.

Sounds like you are set for this Saturday. For a return trip consider the Links at Gettysburg, just north of the Maryland/Pennsylvania border. I played it last month and it was in fantastic shape.
I play Gettysburg all the time. Beautiful golf course.

Back