Do you put them on your car? Includes bumper, windows, quarter panels, lift gates.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Just curious if you like them. You can always post a funny one here if you’d like.

No thank you. Not my thing...

On other vehicles, sometimes they’re very appreciated! But I don’t want to take it off come sell or trade time.

Most of the bumper stickers I see are My son/daughter made the Honor Roll, political, or other divisive statements. My kids are all grown up and I'm really not interested in making my vehicle a target in our currently highly polarized culture.

When I was in college I had a Bernie 2016 sticker.

Then my car got keyed...

No stickers - I stick to a Phillies plate on the front of my car and a TBD frame for the rear state plate.

Nope,, won't do it.
I am not 16 yrs old anymore.

Nope. I debadge my cars, I'm not then going to stick tacky bumper stikers on the car.

Never

No stickers for me. There is a Whale Museum bumper sticker on my pickup, but it was there when I bought it.

When I was in college 20 years ago I had one that said “welcome to miller time”.. 🤷‍♂️😁

I have a few fishing sponsors that are on my truck.

No stickers for me. I think it junks up the car.

None for me. I don't want someone vandalizing my vehicle because they disagree with whatever's on there.

Never had the desire.

Used to when I was much younger but now I rather not do anything to my car that causes me to have to remove or fix it when I sell it. Plus never know if you run into someone that doesn’t agree with whatever statement or logo I am displaying.

Around my area, there are a lot of stickers supporting military and police. There's nothing wrong with them but I don't want them on my cars.

I've got some bumper stickers on my tool boxes in my garage.

Nope, and I never will.

Beat one ever
“Only the Lord saves more than Bernie Parent”

gitta be a Philadelphia hockey fan to get that one

I have a 25 year old I’d Rather be driving a Titleist sticker above my workbench. To treasured to be put on a bumper.....

Back