Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Just spotted a couple this morning. The big box with 4 boxes inside. Be on the lookout!

There's the Srixon Diamond special 2-dozen pack for less than $70 too.

I better hurry and decide on my next ball.

I better hurry and decide on my next ball.
Yeah that was my thought. Never lasts long so I need to make some final decisions pretty damn quick.

Any V1x yellow deals coming ?

Any Chrome Tours in this deal?

I buy maxfli’s they are always one some crazy deal, 4 dozen for $99 I think was the last one I jumped on.

Sign me up for 4 dozen of the new AVX!

Yellow Chrome Tour X this year, replacing Yellow ProV1X. Just need the sale to start.

Hahahaha Buddy just sent me pic of him carrying 4 3+1 boxes.

You people are sick. 😆

Got the email from TaylorMade on the tp5 and tp5x

Edit:

It’s the mysymbol tp5 and tp5x

Last edited:
I will say though, doesn't Titleist do a buy 3 get 1 free promo each year? The value proposition of the Srixon promos is what kept me in a Z-star, but if the price moves that much closer to Pro V1 territory might have to start looking elsewhere.

I will say though, doesn't Titleist do a buy 3 get 1 free promo each year? The value proposition of the Srixon promos is what kept me in a Z-star, but if the price moves that much closer to Pro V1 territory might have to start looking elsewhere.
They used to. Think it’s been before covid since the last buy 3 + 1 free deal though

Hmm... looks like it's only the "My Symbol" edition on 3 get 1 for TM. I wonder if I can make "My Symbol" just the regular pix design. lol

They used to. Think it’s been before covid since the last buy 3 + 1 free deal though

Titleist did a buy 3 get one free last year, I participated.

Back