Buying NFL Tickets

checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
So, I've never been to an NFL game before but *really* want to go to the Seahawks/Packers game this year since the pack doesn't usually come up this way, and it's a monday night game. Single game tickets don't go on sale till Aug 27, so I've been looking at whats out there on the ticket exchange, stub hub, etc. and just have no idea if the prices I'm seeing now are normal, will possibly go up or down once the single game tickets go on sale, or what to make of it.

I'd like to get a decent ticket not too far up but not necessarily field level, and am willing to pay more than face value if need be. But, I'm not sure how much I should be considering to pay over or if I might be able to get a decent ticket when single game tickets go on sale. So, for any of you that have gone to a game before, what are your thoughts/suggestions. I don't want to get screwed but intend on being there one way or another. Thanks in advance.

Tickets will usually go up once the season starts, especially against bigger teams like that. You might also have a chance of snagging a last minute ticket of someone who can't go though too

I'd say it mostly depends on how the 'Hawks are doing? Local demand will always trump the visitor's... The Packers definitely have one of the bigger "national" fan bases. Not on par with the Cowgirls, but close...

Just saw that its Week 3... its not going to be cheap. Best luck getting them when single games tix go on sale next month...

So, I've never been to an NFL game before but *really* want to go to the Seahawks/Packers game this year since the pack doesn't usually come up this way, and it's a monday night game. Single game tickets don't go on sale till Aug 27, so I've been looking at whats out there on the ticket exchange, stub hub, etc. and just have no idea if the prices I'm seeing now are normal, will possibly go up or down once the single game tickets go on sale, or what to make of it.

I'd like to get a decent ticket not too far up but not necessarily field level, and am willing to pay more than face value if need be. But, I'm not sure how much I should be considering to pay over or if I might be able to get a decent ticket when single game tickets go on sale. So, for any of you that have gone to a game before, what are your thoughts/suggestions. I don't want to get screwed but intend on being there one way or another. Thanks in advance.

if you want a ticket without a doubt just go to stubhub you will pay above face value but you are going to do that regardless of who you buy them from

Thanks for the insight so far. I've been looking at the ticket exchange through ticketmaster, stubhub, and primesport.com (linked to from the seahawks site as where to get tickets for their away games) and have seen a couple I've been interested but wasn't sure if I'd be mad later if I spent the money on what they're asking now, or of I should just bite the bullet and make sure I get a ticket. Any other reputable sites I should check?

We went to see the Packers at Green Bay last year vs. Rams. Purchased tickets throught Stubhub at $375 per. Sat on the 40 25 rows up. Awesome seats and worth every penny. I didn't know if I would ever get back to Lambeau so I bought the bullet and bought good seats. Bite the bullet and buy good seats... you won't be sorry. KCM

I agree with knox, get some great seats and enjoy them, totally worth it.

I am trying to make it to a few Hawks games this year as well. Definitely waiting until single game tickets go on sale, just to see if I can get them at face value.

So I got me a ticket for the game. Paid a lot, but it's going to be awesome. Thank you all for your insight and help on this. I'm SOOO looking forward to the game!!!

Congrats man, have fun, NFL games are a blast

Congrats man, have fun, NFL games are a blast

NFL games in the right stadium are fun. I have seen my Pats play in KC twice and each time was a flipping blast. Bantering back and forth, in good fun. Hell, I had a 9 year old girl heckling me one time. I went and saw the Pats in St. Louis at the Dome. Honestly, it was the most boring sporting event I have ever been to. The Rams fans, when Kelly and I say down in our Brady jerseys were like, "Eh. You guys are going to kill us. How are you?".

Arrowhead is one of the best sporting venues, in all of sports. Chiefs Monday Night games in the early to mid 90's were insane and off the charts awesome.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Make sure you jump on those tickets as soon as you can and expect to pay more than youd think. Packer fans travel well and you can expect any Wisconsin transplants to be at that game. When youre Green Bay, theres no such thing as a, "road game".

I got tickets to the Saints Redskins game this Sunday off eBay through the Saints ticket return system. 27 rows from the field in the endzone.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

The wife and I are going to our first NFL game as well on Week 2 - Falcons/Broncos on Monday Night Football. We bought ours through the Ticket Exchange on NFL.com so that we could pick the exact seats and section we wanted, and while they were a bit over face, they weren't ridiculous...about $100 a piece after fees, and we could print them off immediately, so should be no risk of counterfeits or anything.

Back