Review CaddyDaddy Enforcer

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread and do a review on my recent purchase through CaddyDaddy and extend it through my upcoming trip to Vegas in the :UST: Shaft Up Experience. Really want to mention the great deal offered to THPers by using the code: THPtravel. This is a code good for 10% off your order as well as free shipping on your purchase.
The deciding factor for my selection came down to the hard shell around the head of your clubs. As an added benefit it stores within itself to help save space and avoid any dust during storage. The bag comes with two external pockets that allow for locks as well as the main zipper that allows you to easily install and remove your bag and clubs with ease. The bag has three handles located top, bottom, and middle with the middle consisting of two handles to carry as a suitcase and two rollers on bottom that look like roller skates. In the photo I put a gallon jug in the pocket to show the approximate size of the pocket on both sides. In total the bag fits nicely around a cart bag (Ping Traverse) and holds carry bags nicely (Ping Hoofer) within.
Website: https://www.caddydaddygolf.com/EB5BDCA5-C21E-4E84-B58B-8C2BF6A15807.jpeg7453A450-D9C3-4C15-84E6-2F35D8275C81.jpegB5755796-5D48-4905-868D-CB8F31AFF5D2.jpeg4FBE4B16-8C86-4369-B98D-D1AA57C39A48.jpeg

With flights to and from Vegas with a layover in Chicago each time the bag held up remarkably well during my first travels with it. The hard shell upper eases the mind on the iron heads and wedges not be beat on like a snare drum. I took apart all available heads to avoid any unnecessary risks while traveling. All my clubs arrived to and from in the same conditions they left in. Really pleased with the price as well as the extra storage capabilities of the side pockets on the bag, as it allowed for easier travel not having to carry unneeded stuff with me in carry on. The castors held up great and allowed for easier transportation while walking through the airport and lobby of the hotel. The pole that is sold through their site which is a good 12-16$ cheaper than the nearest competitor at the stores, is a bargain as well in the scope of things when making pros and cons as to the comparable offerings through others. A underrated feature is when not is use with the travel case it is capable of being stored within itself in the hard shell and keeps it nice and neat for the next time it may be needed. Overall I am very pleased with my experience with this bag as well as the Caddy Daddy customer service as shipment notifications was within one day of ordering. Would gladly order again but don’t see that happening as the travel case is built well enough to last for quite a while.

I was impressed with this thing

With flights to and from Vegas with a layover in Chicago each time the bag held up remarkably well during my first travels with it. The hard shell upper eases the mind on the iron heads and wedges not be beat on like a snare drum. I took apart all available heads to avoid any unnecessary risks while traveling. All my clubs arrived to and from in the same conditions they left in. Really pleased with the price as well as the extra storage capabilities of the side pockets on the bag, as it allowed for easier travel not having to carry unneeded stuff with me in carry on. The castors held up great and allowed for easier transportation while walking through the airport and lobby of the hotel. The pole that is sold through their site which is a good 12-16$ cheaper than the nearest competitor at the stores, is a bargain as well in the scope of things when making pros and cons as to the comparable offerings through others. A underrated feature is when not is use with the travel case it is capable of being stored within itself in the hard shell and keeps it nice and neat for the next time it may be needed. Overall I am very pleased with my experience with this bag as well as the Caddy Daddy customer service as shipment notifications was within one day of ordering. Would gladly order again but don’t see that happening as the travel case is built well enough to last for quite a while.

Thanks for the review of the product. I’m hoping that I will have need for a travel bag sometime soon. When I do, this would be on my list to consider.

Thanks for the review of the product. I’m hoping that I will have need for a travel bag sometime soon. When I do, this would be on my list to consider.
Really pleased with it, the price alone really makes it stand out vs the competitors. Adding the protective pole as a bundle I believe saves you even more before it’s all said and done.

I used the caddydaddy pole and knowing the products the company makes gave me full belief my clubs were in good hands!

Way to go @Rod Dunlap

Thanks for the review. Possible to get the dimensions of the bag when it is folded into itself? Will it fit in a large suitcase?

Back