donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I dropped the bestest half off to get the once a couple of months trip to the Hairdresser to get the full Monty, and headed for the PGASS right around the corner. I went to put my hands on some Callaway irons and to check them out in person. OMG the APEX Smoke PRO is pure sexy looking iron. have you hit them?

I owned (may again) the Apex Pros 19 and they are fantastic irons.

Mhmm. The apex pro 19s are basically the creators of my current handicap. They're so good.

I'll soon find out, I've got a set of Apex 19 Pros (5i-PW) ordered. :cool:

Last edited:
THe APex 19 Pro's were the runner up to my T200's. I was coming from the original Apex Pros as my gamers. The new ones were very sexy and hit really well. Was damn close but went to the T200 instead.

I have the regular apex smoke irons and I love them.
I suggest everyone gives them a chance if they are looking at new irons

I gave the Apex 19 smoke alot of consideration before I went with the other choice, a very hard decision. (y)

I am holding out on getting anything new right now, would LOVE a set of Callaway and I have a whole line up picked out, just in case....

I do need to find something to pair with the Recoil shafts I will have coming my way... hmmm

I've got the smoke Pros. Much prefer the feel and sound to the CF16s. I've got Recoils in them right now, but may switch back to the PX LZ. Middle is soft, low is almost as forgiving as the regular CF16s, still provide adequate feedback on mishits.

I have only tried their game improvement irons and always found them too big and chunky. But I use their hybrids (Razr X HL) and my carry set has a Rogue Draw Driver.

I have only seen photos of the smoke but have had a few swings with the others. The Apex line is dang nice for sure!

I haven’t had an opportunity yet to get any hands on time with the Mavrik irons but with all the tech packed in those there is bound to be a winner in one of them for almost every player too.

Back