Callaway Preowned - Amazing

Man I would love to buy some stuff there. But shipping to Sweden kind of kills the nice prices. =/

Man I would love to buy some stuff there. But shipping to Sweden kind of kills the nice prices. =/

I feel your pain. Any savings are killed by the shipping and duty costs on delivery!!!

Same here! Prices are relatively high in mainland Europe unfortunately. I'd rather not look at USA prices, makes me cry :(

That sucks for you Euro guys. Are there any similar sites for European golfers? I know most major golf retailers are based in the US, but I'd think there would be a market for a similar site to Callaway Preowned in Europe.

I always buy Callaway Preowned. Their "like new" is usually brand new wrapped in plastic or slightly scuffed floor models.

I went for "Good" condition, cause quite frankly I don't care what it looks like as long as it works. I have a feeling though, based on what I've read on here, that I'm going to be pleasantly surprised by the condition.

Just put in another order today for a pair of X2 Hot Hybrids. With the discounts offered and after trading in 3 clubs at 150% of value it cost me a whopping $55!

Damnit, of course they release a free shipping offer the day after I order a club! :banghead: Anybody ever had luck calling and asking for it?

I've done a LOT of business with them, each were great IMO. I recently had a 3 wood I purchased that, 6 months later, got a rattle in it. So I called them, it was within the year warranty and they let me pick whatever I wanted to replace it! The day I went to send it, I was showing a buddy at work, and the rattle stopped! So I called them back and said, it WAS rattling and now it's not. They took it back anyway and sent me the new replacement!
Can't speak highly enough for the Customer Service they provide, and the value on the deals I have got.

Your new clubs look nice! Hit them well!

CPO is awesome. I bought a couple of drivers and a set of irons (X-14 Pro) from them long ago. Like everyone else, the quality of their used clubs are always much better than described, and their customer service is the best. I ordered the wrong loft for a SW, they paid for the return shipping and the shipping of the new SW, and when I asked about buying matching grips for the other two wedges I bought off eBay, they sent me two free grips. :clapp:

Great customer service experience, but did want to mention it so others could watch out for it as well.

I bought a wedge from CPO last week and did a trade-in with the 50% bonus offer directly online (did not call in). Wedge arrived this week ("Like New" still in wrapper...love that), and my trade in was processed today, but noticed in the email that it was only for the standard trade-in value without the bonus. I called into them and talked to a very nice woman who went and discussed with the Trade-In Manager, and they credited the bonus amount back to my card as well. I did the trade-in probably the first day of the offer, and with the bonus, my trade-in exceeded the purchase by a few dollars, so either could have factored into their system not applying everything correctly. Zero issue, no hassle, great customer service interaction.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it so that anyone else would keep an eye on the dollar figure when their trade-in was completed.

CPO is a great deal! Bought a "like new" Heavenwood Wednesday afternoon. It showed Friday afternoon, and is new till in the wrap. Second club I have bought from them, but won't be the last.

Anyone know how minor sky marks are factored in with trades? Fairway wood I'm trading in has a couple small paint chips on the crown right above the face. It doesn't say anything about this condition on their online guide, so I'm assuming it's ok with maybe a slight deduction, but just wanted to see if anyone knew.

Great customer service experience, but did want to mention it so others could watch out for it as well.

I bought a wedge from CPO last week and did a trade-in with the 50% bonus offer directly online (did not call in). Wedge arrived this week ("Like New" still in wrapper...love that), and my trade in was processed today, but noticed in the email that it was only for the standard trade-in value without the bonus. I called into them and talked to a very nice woman who went and discussed with the Trade-In Manager, and they credited the bonus amount back to my card as well. I did the trade-in probably the first day of the offer, and with the bonus, my trade-in exceeded the purchase by a few dollars, so either could have factored into their system not applying everything correctly. Zero issue, no hassle, great customer service interaction.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it so that anyone else would keep an eye on the dollar figure when their trade-in was completed.

The website has a blue box in the lower left corner that says phone only offer for the 50% trade in bonus.

The website has a blue box in the lower left corner that says phone only offer for the 50% trade in bonus.

I saw that wording, but if you click "Learn More"...it says this:

• Call 1-800-826-6174 to place your order and start your 50% bonus trade. This offer is also available on the website. Simply complete your order and trade online and we'll process your 50% trade bonus. Please note: Your 50% trade bonus will not be reflected until we receive and process your trade items.

I saw that wording, but if you click "Learn More"...it says this:

• Call 1-800-826-6174 to place your order and start your 50% bonus trade. This offer is also available on the website. Simply complete your order and trade online and we'll process your 50% trade bonus. Please note: Your 50% trade bonus will not be reflected until we receive and process your trade items.
Yup, this is what I was counting on. Good to know though, if necessary I'll get on the horn with them to make sure I get my 50%.

My order is in and very happy with the extra 50% bonus. Perfect timing. Plus I was able to order the new released clubs. Now I wait.

I ordered a couple mack daddy wedges yesterday. Scored a 60 degree like new and 54 degree in very good condition. Hopefully they come in as advertised as I got a great deal with 20% off.

I love their customer service. Been using them for years and have always had a great experience!

My x2hot 3h in "good" condition came today. 2 days after ordering. It is in what I would call great shape and they threw in a brand new x2hot hybrid headcover. I traded my Bertha 5w basically straight up ($0.14 difference) that I got from then during BOGO so add my shipping cost of the trade and I am out like $13.

I have really only ever had one bad experience with them and it was so insignificant that I dont even remember what happened.

One of my favorite places to buy clubs.

Yup, this is what I was counting on. Good to know though, if necessary I'll get on the horn with them to make sure I get my 50%.

I put in my order over the phone, and the CS rep said that the email would reflect the regular value, but when they received the items they'd give the 50% bonus.

Have not bought from CPO in a few years but always keep an eye on the site. Clubs were in better shape than I was expecting, great customer service. Would recommend.

My trade ins just got processed with the 50% bonus, and I didn't have to call at all. Score! CPO is the freaking bomb. My BB 3W is a goddamn bomber :bomb: :golf:

CPO does it again. Received my BB V Series 3 wood, I bought the "like new" condition, and it's never even been hit. Still has the plastic on the head and the grip

image.jpg2_zpsouwzaj4c.jpg

image.jpg1_zpszdepbd8c.jpg

CPO does it again. Received my BB V Series 3 wood, I bought the "like new" condition, and it's never even been hit. Still has the plastic on the head and the grip

image.jpg2_zpsouwzaj4c.jpg

image.jpg1_zpszdepbd8c.jpg

I had the exact same experience with CPO and that club. Congrats and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back