Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

The way you hit it, it better be

I love stepping up on the tee with it. As long as I remember to cock my left shoulder in, I'm golden.

I've had my Fit for a little over a month and I have added about 20-30 yards to my drives. My previous driver was the Nike Machspeed Black. I love everything but the stock shaft, its not terrible but I certainly feel like I have to hold back. Hoping to put a B.Asha 5S in it, but need to find a place to swing the Miyazaki. So far I'm very happy with this club, after the adjustment period it has been a revelation for my game. Something about long, straight drives just agrees with me.

This is a lot of good things I'm hearing and I'm glad. I keep reading the threads about the latest greatest and buyers remorse was kicking in.

I'm currently gaming the Nike VRs and just bought the sleeve adapter and Miyazaki Black for it. I'm thinking I will just buy a sleeve adapter for the RF and put the Miyazaki on her.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

First few rounds with it were not great, in fact for 3 rounds I didnt pull it out of the bag.
Played yesterday, and something just clicked. I have recently bought a TM Stage 2 RBZ 3W, and have made a slight adjustment to my set up to hit that.
I tried it for the RAZR Fit the first time I hit it. The hole was 275 yards, my normal hit in the early stages with the Fit was about 240 carry, no roll due to wet course. Out of bounds to the left on this hole, at 250 on the right there is a tree so I aimed at that to open the green on my 2nd. The minute I hit the ball I knew it was good, flew straight at the tree, I thouht it would reach the bottom of the tree, I was wrong, it flew into the top of the tree, hit wood, and went through, it landed up pin high but about 10 yards right.
From then on every strike with it was beautiful apart from one pull hat travelled 170 yards and found the heavy rough. Every other hit was over 240 carry with 2 others going past 260. Each drive stopped within 5 yards of landing though due to the wet, in fact one came backwards after landing!
I am back in love with it and just want to get out on the course again!

First few rounds with it were not great, in fact for 3 rounds I didnt pull it out of the bag.
Played yesterday, and something just clicked. I have recently bought a TM Stage 2 RBZ 3W, and have made a slight adjustment to my set up to hit that.
I tried it for the RAZR Fit the first time I hit it. The hole was 275 yards, my normal hit in the early stages with the Fit was about 240 carry, no roll due to wet course. Out of bounds to the left on this hole, at 250 on the right there is a tree so I aimed at that to open the green on my 2nd. The minute I hit the ball I knew it was good, flew straight at the tree, I thouht it would reach the bottom of the tree, I was wrong, it flew into the top of the tree, hit wood, and went through, it landed up pin high but about 10 yards right.
From then on every strike with it was beautiful apart from one pull hat travelled 170 yards and found the heavy rough. Every other hit was over 240 carry with 2 others going past 260. Each drive stopped within 5 yards of landing though due to the wet, in fact one came backwards after landing!
I am back in love with it and just want to get out on the course again!

Sounds like a result fella.

How have you got your fit setup at the moment? It took me a while to find my ideal setup but I have mine on the closed face setting with the 12 gram weight in the heel - made a big difference to my game off the tee.

Sounds like a result fella.

How have you got your fit setup at the moment? It took me a while to find my ideal setup but I have mine on the closed face setting with the 12 gram weight in the heel - made a big difference to my game off the tee.
At the moment I am on standard set up, that is working for me. I realised my alignment was out and I kept missing left. Adjusted that and hey presto!
Once the weather improves and I have a decent amount of range time to look forward to I will play about with settings.

I recently went to a closed face setup to get the extra loft as my driver ball flight was pretty low. That seems to have helped. I also lowered the overall weight by using the 2 gram weight in the toe and a 6 gram weight (from the kit) in the heal. As long as I don't try to gorilla the club, I've been hitting it pretty well.

Put a real deal aldila rip phenom 50 in my Fit TA AND IT IS GOLDEN FOR ME. Hit the RFExtreme, nice driver but the TA FOR ME IS A LITTLE LONGER.

I like a little heavier driver. And I think the Fit is at a D5 swing weight, and after throwing in a real rip'd shaft, wow. Now my driver is one of my favorite clubs!!!

FOUND an answer. Moving the cogs makes it work like the TA.

I searched and couldn't really find a hit for what I am looking for. Here's the story:

I have a razr fit, with the stock shaft. I came across a shaft that has the TA sleeve on it, this shaft is splintered but the adapter is intact. If my memory serves, the stock shaft has a .350 tip and the splintered shaft has a .355 tip, so obviously I can't move it over. But here's my question...

I popped the ends of of each adapter *see pic* and the dual cogs fit on the normal fit adapter. So would this make the normal adapter behave like the TA adapter or is there some other difference between the normal razr fit and razr fit ta adapters?

razrfitadapter.jpg

Last edited:
Played my first round with the RF driver (and 3W) and am liking it. Playing it with a Diamana D+ (White) and I'm not sure if its the shaft or the combo but my misses were always manageable. My previous driver (G15 Serrano shaft) shots were either perfect or OB. Everyone in my group noted that the sound was incredibly muted (They all play Titleist 913/912 D2/3's).

Good to hear you like it. I was having a rough time with mine the other day, first round out this year. Hitting all fades, thought that was strange. Got how and realized I had it set to closed from last year and forgot to change it back.

I played my first round with mine and I'm really liking it so far. I'm a newbie but I can actually hit this driver somewhat lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am still loving this thing. It was a fairway finder today, hitting 4 of 7 on the front and 6 of 6 on the back. 10 of 13 total, which is awesome for me.

Does anybody know if the Opti-Fit weights for the Razr Fit Tour Authentic driver will fit the Razr Fit driver?

Does anybody know if the Opti-Fit weights for the Razr Fit Tour Authentic driver will fit the Razr Fit driver?

Yes they do.

Thank you very much.. Good to hear going to buy some and hopefully fine tune my ball flight. Love this driver.

Thank you very much.. Good to hear going to buy some and hopefully fine tune my ball flight. Love this driver.

Yeah it used to be my favorite that Callaway had put out.

Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Has anybody hit these compared to the BB? These can be had at a killer deal right now and my stepdad loves hs. Sorry wrong razr

I still am loving mine! I haven't hit anything that was good enough to knock it out of the bag yet!!

I loved my Razr Fits as well, but the Alpha kicked it out of the bag. I am noticably longer with the Alpha with the same great control...With that said, I ordered a Ping G30 SF Tec this week...Why do we mess with something that works? :banghead:

Back