Callaway Staffer Pod - Thursday 5pm EST

JasonFinleyCG

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Please be sure to tune in tomorrow at 5pm for a great podcast with some of the best players in the world to catch up on what they have been up to on their break, their game and of course some talk of what should’ve been the seasons first major. So, please tune into all of our social channels tomorrow to follow along with host @jeffneubarth and special guests from Team Callaway - Danny Willet, Marc Leishman, Henrik Stenson, and Jim Furyk.

Thanks for tuning in and hope everyone in THP is staying healthy during this time.

I'll be hoping to tune in at the office as it's my late night!

Thanks for the content! Cant wait to listen.

This should be a good listen for sure. Hope you are well Jason.

Nice!!!

Looking forward to it!

All star lineup!

Love Henrik and Leish should be fun, I’m in!

Thanks Jason! Hope you and your family are doing well and remaining healthy.

very cool! the pods you guys are putting out with the tour pros is a really fun way to take advantage of this unfortunate and unexpected availability most of these guys have.

I’m assuming 5 pm pacific correct?
Thanks, will tune in!

That’s a great guest lineup. Should be a lot of fun to listen to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there!

You can count on me showing up!

Please be sure to tune in tomorrow at 5pm for a great podcast with some of the best players in the world to catch up on what they have been up to on their break, their game and of course some talk of what should’ve been the seasons first major. So, please tune into all of our social channels tomorrow to follow along with host @jeffneubarth and special guests from Team Callaway - Danny Willet, Marc Leishman, Henrik Stenson, and Jim Furyk.

Thanks for tuning in and hope everyone in THP is staying healthy during this time.
Bringing the heat! Can't wait to see this one.

Loving the recent pods with the staffers! This upcoming one is a star studded lineup! Kudos to @jeffneubarth ...he has been killing it with these convos!

Thanks @JasonFinleyCG! Hope you and the entire Callaway crew are all safe, healthy and doing well!

Looking forward to it.

I hope that you and the rest of the guys and their families are staying healthy.

That is a great lineup! I have to pick up my kids from daycare around then though so I may miss it 😟

Going to try my best to join. Should be some great content

tuning in for sure. Thank you for continuing to put out content right now.

I bet Marcs backyard looks so good right now from his grass cutting obsession.

Oh this one should be fun. Especially with Stenson, who's always hilarious.

Back