Callaway SuperHot 55 Golf Ball Thread

Golf-info-guide rates all golf balls.I've used Titleist Velocity thats rated High compression to my surprise.Switched to Bridgestone B330RX (rated Mid compression) for the 85-105 Swing speed crowd and didn't see much difference except for cost. Pro V1 is Mid, Pro V1x is High for example. Callaway has several low compression balls,the new 55 probably the lowest sounds interesting.The right ball with the right swing is a winner, just so many choices make it tough.

Superhot 55 is 55 compression.
Supersoft is 38 compression.

Superhot 55 is 55 compression.
Supersoft is 38 compression.

What is the compression of the Chrome Soft?

Does anyone know the compression of the E6 and Q-Star, I assume the Superhot 55 is the Callaway ball that compares to those two?

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to buy a sleeve of the 55's from my club pro today, but he doesn't have them, and says he can't get them. I'm not willing to pay Dick's $27 + tax for a dozen just to try them out. It's probably a moot point, because I played nine holes today with a supersoft and another nine with my X2Hot's. I played much better with the X2Hot's. I know the supersoft is lower in compression than the 55's, but it's closer to the 55 than the X2Hot's. I think the compression is just too low for me.

ab347ff30a888575243f23cd2d30fbd2.jpg

Just did this same exact thing to 3 straight balls all hit with the PM Grind 58. 3 holes, 3 balls out of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play the Bridgestone E6 and I found one of these today so I gave it a shot. I ended up really liking it. Like others, I noticed a gain off the tee box and with my irons. I am going to buy a box for further testing.

Back