Love my 21*. Just had it bent after a year to accommodate a little change. It flies plenty high. I have to try specifically to flight it down. I have an 85 g Hzrdus black 6.5. Probably could fly it lower with a different shaft but that one blends nicely with my Smoke Black woods and my MMTs.

Love it! Keep hitting those bullets @OldandStiff

24* has only been hit a few times since getting it but damn when you catch it in the center it flies. Feeling is a little different compared to what I've previously used in that slot (Radspeed 4i). Feels more hollow and techy. By no means does it feel bad, just different. I actually love it for the short time I've had it so far.

Remember that time I went to the Grandaddy and my fitter (John) decided to ditch the 3i/4i and bridge the gap between those clubs and my 3w?

he did so by fitting me into an X Forged 21* UT iron and a Paradym 5w and Paradym 3w.

Well, today it got over 40 degrees and I decided to head to the outdoor range with what I have of my new sticks......

43 degrees, rain, and crap range balls....๐Ÿ‘€

84BEA066-5764-4202-9B45-CE4B9856BEEB.jpegC920BD39-4F1C-45BC-9E3A-4F193F16E77E.jpeg

So, I know this club is a couple year old. (new for me) But, let's talk about it for a few minutes.

First off, the profile is very confidence inspiring. That doesn't mean is chunky by any means, but it just looks like you can hit it. There aren't many (or any) other 21* "irons" I am able to say that about with any sort of confidence. It sets up and frames the ball really really well.

I chose to go with the same shaft in this clubs as I did my irons. KBS Ctaper Lites. 115x.
I've seen a lot other people go with a graphite option. I guess I'd consider that t some point. Although, not really sure that's needed. Lol

I was wondering, do these have that fast feeling like a U505 or is it that solid feel like the TCBs or CBs?

Ive never hit the u505 but if I were relating it to anything I would say it's a very solid feeling club strike and very similar to the TCBs I was also hitting today.

Ive never hit the u505 but if I were relating it to anything I would say it's a very solid feeling club strike and very similar to the TCBs I was also hitting today.
Thanks for the input.
The 505 feels like a trampoline. Very fast feeling.

Thanks for the input.
The 505 feels like a trampoline. Very fast feeling.

well, than yes. When I hit this club solid, I knew as soon as it was hit that it was bombed. Not sure that's what ya mean or not, but it felt like a solid feeling trampoline ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Secondly, let's talk about the launch.

in my experience so far with this club, it launches more like a hybrid or even a wood. There's no weird boring low ball flight. That doesn't mean you can't hit stingers with it....I just mean that you don't have to try and manipulate anything to hit it high like you might a fairway wood

in my experience so far with this club, it launches more like a hybrid or even a wood. There's no weird boring low ball flight. That doesn't mean you can't hit stingers with it....I just mean that you don't have to try and manipulate anything to hit it high like you might a fairway wood
Ive been stalking CPO for a 21* in X flex. When its available its time and itll be a fun battle between it and my hybrid

the 24* has been in my bag for over a year and I absolutely love it. you describe the ball flight perfectly. I tried the 21* but didn't get great results out of it unfortunately. I may have to try it again one of these days but I sold the one I had.

I try to keep the hyperbole to myself when it comes to clubs since it's ultimately so person and swing dependent, but the XF UT is one of my favorite clubs ever. I have more confidence going over trees to get back in play with this than I ever did with a 4h.

I honestly never try to hit punch out or stinger type shots with it because it launches so easily I doubt that I'll pull it off...so 5i it is in those instances! :)

Hey guys first time poster Iโ€™m excited to join the club. I just got fitted for a set of xforged cbโ€™s 4-pw. The 4i is 23* (standard) so I am wondering if I go with the 21* ut would it make sense to adjust it to 20* loft to keep my gap at 3* loft which is what the set is mostly?

Hey guys first time poster Iโ€™m excited to join the club. I just got fitted for a set of xforged cbโ€™s 4-pw. The 4i is 23* (standard) so I am wondering if I go with the 21* ut would it make sense to adjust it to 20* loft to keep my gap at 3* loft which is what the set is mostly?
It might. Just depends on how you hit it and the yardage gapping it gives you. I played that X Forged CB 4i at the same time as the 21* XF UT. With my UT being a little different head, a little longer shaft and a lot lighter shaft being graphite, I hit it plenty far compared to my 4 iron. Individual results and setups will vary.

Ok thanks. After reading some opinions I decided to stick with the same shaft for the ut as my set (project xio 6.0). That is why I was leaning towards adjusting the loft to 20* to keep the 3* gap.

got out today for some much needed outdoor range time.

This 21* UT is an absolute monster. It just launches so well and is possibly the best long iron ive ever hit. little baby draws that runnnnn and runnnnn and runnnn and runnnn. couldnt be happier with this bad boy

Back