Calling all Carolinians

Got a lesson in the Charlotte Area on Saturday May 7th at Noon. Anyone want to play around 2pm somewhere in the charlotte area that day?

I could possibly do that, depending on location.

So the DC/MD/VA chat seems all NoVA, do Hampton Roads come here? I'm closer to yall than I am DC.

So the DC/MD/VA chat seems all NoVA, do Hampton Roads come here? I'm closer to yall than I am DC.

I'm sure if you jumped in the DC/MD/VA thread you get a response or two.....i know a few dudes down that way tha are always looking to play with THPErs

I'm sure if you jumped in the DC/MD/VA thread you get a response or two.....i know a few dudes down that way tha are always looking to play with THPErs

Alright, will post. Kind of in the middle there, mostly play VA Beach/Moyock so will post in both! Thanks!

Got a lesson in the Charlotte Area on Saturday May 7th at Noon. Anyone want to play around 2pm somewhere in the charlotte area that day?

I could possibly do that, depending on location.

I would probably be able to play with you guys as well. It will be my first weekend in Charlotte.

GroupGolfer has a deal on Tot Hill Farm for $25. Everyone jump on that.

Not sure yet if I'm home thst weekend. Trying to go to the beach.

Anyone near Charlotte playing this weekend?

With it being Mother's Day, I'm out for this weekend. Not even going to ask.

As long as the weather holds I'll be playing. Not sure where yet but I will drive a bit to meet up if you want

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ya I'm down to play. I'm excited to meet you guys and play some golf.

Haven't played many around here - Westport (short and tricky, no range), Birkdale (I have a partial membership there, not bad but always crowded), Skybrook (getting better after going to crud), Larkin (fun and cheap), Mallard Head (goat track), Trump National (excellent).

There are tons more around that are all in the decent conditions/decent layout category. A couple down south, like Ballentine are really good, but fairly expensive. We will get together soon.

Haven't played many around here - Westport (short and tricky, no range), Birkdale (I have a partial membership there, not bad but always crowded), Skybrook (getting better after going to crud), Larkin (fun and cheap), Mallard Head (goat track), Trump National (excellent).

There are tons more around that are all in the decent conditions/decent layout category. A couple down south, like Ballentine are really good, but fairly expensive. We will get together soon.

Thanks man. I was thinking of playing the tradition golf club tomorrow.

Check out deals online for many of the ones around Concord/Huntersville. I know that Birkdale is part of some group that gets you a discount, and The Tradition may be part of the same one.

Check out deals online for many of the ones around Concord/Huntersville. I know that Birkdale is part of some group that gets you a discount, and The Tradition may be part of the same one.

Ok I will, a lot of them are on golf now as well.

Take a look at Emerald Lake in Matthews. I think it's an underrated course in the area.

Also... Thursday morning, I may go to Charlotte National in Indian Trail. I've got a tournament there this weekend. Not my favorite course in the area... but if you're interested in joining me, let me know.

Shoot me a text if you've still got my information I sent you via PM.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Anyone near Charlotte playing this weekend?

I have a lesson at 12 in fort mill. But i could do a 2ish or poss earlier depending on location if you guys are down. If not, might try and go to the wells fargo championship.

Mike and I are going to try and play tot hill farm this Sunday I know it is mothers day but figured I would see if anyone else is interested.

Mike and I are going to try and play tot hill farm this Sunday I know it is mothers day but figured I would see if anyone else is interested.

It's a no go for me, but have fun guys!

I have a lesson at 12 in fort mill. But i could do a 2ish or poss earlier depending on location if you guys are down. If not, might try and go to the wells fargo championship.

If you still want to play Saturday I'm available to play at some point in the afternoon.

Have fun. I'll be up for Tot Hill another weekend. I need to exact revenge (on the correct green).

Back