Calling all Carolinians

You're not going to rust out there on us, are you?

Shotgun![/FONT][/COLOR]
Nah. It's all stainless. I will just ache for a couple days until everything warms back up. But I'm not going to waste a day off of work and not golf.

Damn fair weather golfers. No pain, No gain. Plus, every time I've thought it was going to be unbearable, it has turned out to be OK.

Yeah, looking pretty miserable for Thursday right now. Raleigh have an indoor facility?

Who's bringing this bad weather with them?
See below.
Not that I know of. I think if the moisture holds off we will be cold but ok. If not our plan was grab a bite to eat and hit up one of the golf stores for some club demoing but this is absolute worst case. Still holding hope the round will go off without a hitch but I don't think we will know until the day of.

On a different note Tyler (tpluff) will now be coming down with CJ as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That'd be us Michigan folk, you can blame it all on CJ though. Glad I was able to make this work, really looking forward to meeting a new group of guys!

That'd be us Michigan folk, you can blame it all on CJ though.
I've played with CJ before and he didn't bring poor weather with him, so ... that leaves you and Shane. Who is going to fess up?

It's March, aren't we supposed to be playing in shorts by now? Oh wait. That's tomorrow. And then freezing rain on Thursday?

Where is global warming when you need it?

I've played with CJ before and he didn't bring poor weather with him, so ... that leaves you and Shane. Who is going to fess up?
Ha yeah I think it's shares fault then cuz it didn't know I was coming until this morning. Now, when the weather improves, no need to thank me :angel:

I am insanely jealous. When Tyler texted me I hurried over to this thread. Pinehurst?! Have a blast guys, I am so jealous

It's going to be a good week for golf with THPers. Of course we're playing Thursday, but Miller Time is going to be in town here on Sunday and we are going to play early at Pine Crest, a Donald Ross course here in Lumberton. I will be making the tee time tomorrow morning, does anyone else want to join us? I know it'll be early, that's the only drawback.

Is it my imagination or is it supposed to stop rain right at our tee time, but the temperature drops like 15 degrees at the same time.

I'm seeing the same forecast. Gulp!

Cold is easier to handle than wet. Bring mittens!

I may be driving home from Raleigh in the snow tomorrow. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Mother Nature ... no need to be a total beeotch.

I may be driving home from Raleigh in the snow tomorrow. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Mother Nature ... no need to be a total beeotch.
If you are, that means I will be right behind you in it. Maybe I should drive the AWD tomorrow.

Anyone want to make a Myrtle trip around the grand opening of the Taylormade store? Would be cool to go down and play and check out the new store.

After the 75° F day we had today, I can't believe the forecast.

After the 75° F day we had today, I can't believe the forecast.

79 here today........ And yes, I skipped out of work an hour early to walk a few holes of golf. I wasn't letting this go to waste, considering I'm likely to be wet and cold tomorrow.

I know, it's going to be crazy. Never got to the store today to buy a rain suit ... oh well. Will at least bring a change of clothes.

What time is everyone trying to get there tomorrow

What size do you wear duece

I have my storm gear duke xxl jacket your welcome to wear

I will be there around 12:30, possibly a little earlier.

I have my storm gear duke xxl jacket your welcome to wear
Duke?!?! Are you out of your mind! LOL. I have some gear, it's just not going to keep me dry if it really starts to pour.

I am leaving around 10ish (maybe earlier if our all-hands cleanup day gets rained out). Should get there around 12:30 or so if the roads aren't bad.

I think I'll be easy to recognize in my duke jacket tomorrow lol and my name is Brian

Back