Calling all Carolinians

I wouldn't pay $130 to play there, but that's probably a result of playing there for $45. I wish that the card was the way it was a few years ago, I'd come play with you and get you the local price.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't pay $130 to play there, but that's probably a result of playing there for $45. I wish that the card was the way it was a few years ago, I'd come play with you and get you the local price.

Dare to dream. I was down there Iin February and wanted to play then because it was cheaper, but there was a big cold snap and they were closed

Marc, I was at the tag agency renewing my plates this morning and noticed they have a Trout Bum license plate. Or was it Trout Conservation? Same difference. I figured since you're a NC resident niw, that may interest you.

Calling all Carolinians

Anyone playing this weekend? Weather may ruin it for me here in Wilmington, but my Dad and I have a round scheduled for Saturday at the muni. He has never played it. It's a fun Donald Ross layout. They redid the greens last year and made some changes to a few holes.

I'm hoping to get out Sunday as well but it's not looking good

I'm getting out this afternoon but the rest of the weekend isn't looking good because of the weather.

Nice man. Enjoy it. It's actually sunny here right now. I'm ready for this subtropical storm to move on.

Saturday I'm in MB for a trivia championship. Wife is coming which dashed my hopes for an early am round. Sunday, we're in Charleston for Mother's Day. Guess that's a long-winded way of saying "No golf for me this weekend."

It's cloudy and windy here, but still pretty warm and humid. I'm going to brave it and hope it doesn't start to rain.

Saturday I'm in MB for a trivia championship. Wife is coming which dashed my hopes for an early am round. Sunday, we're in Charleston for Mother's Day. Guess that's a long-winded way of saying "No golf for me this weekend."

I know how you feel. This is the first weekend I've had in a while where I'm free to play. Baby is due May 31st. Unless it's a downpour on Sunday, I'm probably going to brave it.

I know how you feel. This is the first weekend I've had in a while where I'm free to play. Baby is due May 31st. Unless it's a downpour on Sunday, I'm probably going to brave it.
Hope the weather holds up for you.

Unfortunately I'm pretty much set for everything else, as I have rounds set up at Pine needles, mid pines, and ccnc, so a package won't work. I might try calling to see if they have any one-off deals. It doesn't look like they do twilight either.

Are you playing both courses at CCNC? Going down with a member? Make sure to take advantage of the practice area there... it's one of the best I've ever been on.

Anyone playing this weekend? Weather may ruin it for me here in Wilmington, but my Dad and I have a round scheduled for Saturday at the muni. He has never played it. It's a fun Donald Ross layout. They redid the greens last year and made some changes to a few holes.

I've played that course in Wilmington a few times... I really like the layout. I'm playing on Saturday morning in a charity scramble tournament in Cary. Hopefully we can get it done before the rain starts/gets bad.

I've played that course in Wilmington a few times... I really like the layout. I'm playing on Saturday morning in a charity scramble tournament in Cary. Hopefully we can get it done before the rain starts/gets bad.

Don't know if you have played since the renovations, but the greens have been completely redone, increased in size and slope back to how the course was originally designed supposedly. They are letting the "native areas" grow out similar to what they have done on No. 2.

Don't know if you have played since the renovations, but the greens have been completely redone, increased in size and slope back to how the course was originally designed supposedly. They are letting the "native areas" grow out similar to what they have done on No. 2.
Sounds like a fun course!

It's been a good 8 years or so since I played it. But it was great to be able to go out and play on a nice course for like $20 when I was down there for work.

Foxfire is a pretty nice course since Brown Golf took it over. They have 36 holes, so when I go there, I make an early tee time and play all 36. For $25, that's a no-brainer and is cheaper than I get with the Sandhills Capital Card.

Playing Edgewater today. Its a Fuzzy Zoeller course in Lancaster, SC. Pretty decent course at a good price. We booked on GN for $38 at noon, but even the regular rate of $30 after 3 PM on the weekends is a steal.

I hope I play better than my last round of 9 holes on Tues.

We are going to try to sneak in between the rain this afternoon at Stryker on Ft. Bragg. I will probably walk the front and then hop in a cart for the back just in case the rain comes.

Well, we got 16.5 holes in before it just started dumping cold rain on us. I put my head down and started walking towards the car. As soon as I got to the car, it stopped raining but I was soaked and freezing so I changed, signed up for a huge demo day on May 22nd and came home.

I'm going to get fit for wedges on the 22nd and make a decision on what my new wedges are going to be. I really loved Ron's J15's, but Bridgestone and Taylormade are the only 2 manufacturers that won't be there that day.

It's been a good 8 years or so since I played it. But it was great to be able to go out and play on a nice course for like $20 when I was down there for work.

It's worth playing next time you are down here. I played it this weekend--it's a good test and the rates are still affordable.

So for my birthday the woman has set up me playing at Rocky River with 3 coworkers and did it as a surprise. I was trying to make plans with another coworker this weekend and they had to spill it so I didn't make plans on Saturday. My bday isnt until nextweek but I will take it!

Anyone going to the WF Championship? I am going Thursday.

I'm not gonna be able to make it Adam. Too much going on at work right now. Enjoy yourself and thanks for the offer.

I am going Thursday also. I hope to be there early so I get to see Phil,J.B.Holmes and Furyk tee off at 8:00.
Also,have a good game at Rocky River.It is a pretty good test of golf.Remember ,the Sprint all star race is Saturday night so there will be a lot of traffic.

Back