Calling all shaft experts

jjsportz

Lets golf this weekend.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I recently purchased a set of Apex Pro irons from PGA SS. Ordered end of February. The shaft that I ordered was the True Temper Elevate MPH 115g stiff. After my order, I was informed that the shaft was back ordered until early March. I thought no big deal. Then March came and it was pushed back to end of March then mid April. Now I received information that it will now maybe be end of May and was also informed that I should maybe look for a new shaft.

What shaft is comparable to the True Temper Elevate MPH 115g stiff that is high spin, high trajectory?

I'm no expert but I have the exact shafts in my Apex Pro 21s. From my reading and memory, the ETSs should be similar to the MPHs? But I may be wrong...

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

DG Mid 115 would be the way to go. Similar profile (I actually prefer the DG Mids) and inline in current product so should eliminate any supply concerns.

Consider this one figured out!

Right from the horses mouth there!!!

DG Mid 115 would be the way to go. Similar profile (I actually prefer the DG Mids) and inline in current product so should eliminate any supply concerns.
I really appreciate the insight!

Spend the little extra on the Dart 105 F4. You won't regret it and the feel will be better than anything you have hit

If you're interested in graphite, my Rapid Taper 105 gram shafts would def fit your bill of higher launch, higher spin but also a steeper angle of decent...worth a try (and BTW the S+ plays closer to an X while the R+ players closer to an S...

I played the Elevate in the 21 pros. When I demoed the 24 pros I tried both the DG mid and the elevate and saw similar numbers.

Funny enough I am getting more height and spin than either of those from the PX steel which is supposed to be low/low. I attribute that to making better contact.

Was just going to say this.

Back