I just found out today that a person I've had the pleasure to call a friend was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer - 53 years old. I don't know for sure how long he has.

This one is really hard for me because my wife just completed all her treatments for Stage III cancer and I just found out a colleague of mine disappeared during Covid because she too had terminal cancer that was diagnosed way too late (47 years old).

Cancer Sucks!

I just found out today that a person I've had the pleasure to call a friend was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer - 53 years old. I don't know for sure how long he has.

This one is really hard for me because my wife just completed all her treatments for Stage III cancer and I just found out a colleague of mine disappeared during Covid because she too had terminal cancer that was diagnosed way too late (47 years old).

Cancer Sucks!
I saw that today as well. Really sucks. I grew up listening to his dad and I listened to him on TMA all the time.

I saw that today as well. Really sucks. I grew up listening to his dad and I listened to him on TMA all the time.
Jay has always been there to remind me golf is hard and put it all in perspective. I could sit with him and Sr. and listen to stories for hours.

Cancer Sucks!

I am sorry to hear this.

Lost my aunt to cancer three week ago. Yes it indeed sucks.

Cancer sucks. A friend and coworker is not yet 40, has three kids under the age of 12 and was recently diagnosed with a melanoma that has established tumors in his brain and spine. He went through a brain surgery a few months ago and continued treatment since. Recently it was discovered that the cancer cells were in his spinal fluid and his prognosis in not good. It has shook me and I just can't imagine his poor kids and wife. Cancer is a certified A-hole.

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
Back