Cart Bag or Stand Bag?

I have and will continue to use both. Generally I run each season 2 bags. Cart bag for my push cart and for tournaments with mandatory riding. Stand bag for walking rounds or driving range/sim sessions.

I prefer cart bags. Simply for the room. When I ride it's great, and even when I walk it works because I have push cart or electric Alphard wheels at the moment. So cart bag works great. Only time I don't like cart bags is on a range or somewhere where I have to take the cart bag off to get to the range or practice area...

A push-cart friendly bag most of the time. Pondering the Sun Mountain Sync.

Cart bags get first choice as I ride 90% of the time. They also hold more stuff.

Cart bag, I ride can't walk. Bad back and knees.

I'll go either way since I never carry on the course. But I've transitioned last year from a cart bag to a stand bag because it's convenient at the range.

Have both. Love the functionality of the stand. Last couple rounds I’ve resorted to the cart bag though. Just less club tangle and a bigger top, mines a 7 way, older model Titleist.

Combo.
C130 S……or Cally Org 14 Or 14M
I really prefer a 14 way divider.
I push cart or ride all the time, but like a stand bag for the range.

I have a stand bag for carrying/caddy courses and a staff bag for riding/driving range trips.

A stand bag that sits up on its own but still has a decent amount of room

I would want to try a cart bag as I've played a stand bag for over 10 years yet I always have it in a push cart or riding cart.

Back