Cell Phones On The Course: Does It Bug You

As long as it's not ringing, and/or you not talking loudly on it while I addressing my shot, I don't care.

They don't bother me as long as those using one keep pace. I also don't mind that nearly all of the private courses I play have a no cell phone policy or severely limit their use to outside the clubhouse and not within earshot of others.

I generally leave it in the car. I'm there to get away from that stuff. However- a cel phone that someone is using is annoying at best, and downright rude at worst. Keep it to txt messaging of actual emergencies and don't slow anyone down.
You can't always pick your partners as a walk-up, so if I get "Joe Essential", he may not like that I'm going when I'm ready and leaving him behind when he's 'cornering the market' on Left handed smokebenders. And if your "Business" is that important, then stay in the office to do your job. And for Pete's sake don't take every call from home about stupid trivial 'what's for dinner' stuff.

I use mine for yardages and scoring my round. So it is always with me. I don't care what anyone else does with theirs as long as they are not loud or holding things up to talk or text.

Back