Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

So I managed to make it through my bachelor party. Had a chance to play both Twisted Dune and Ballamor while down in AC. Both were in awesome shape with the exception of Twisted Dune having recently punched tees and fairways, but the greens on both had to be running in the 11-12 range. Played Twisted Dune in about 15-20 mph sustained winds which made life a little difficult. Anyone looking to head down there and play I'd be definitely interested.

I live 15 mins from there. When I'm back from my injury lll play. I play there frequently, if ur down let me know

I'd like to get out this weekend... Saturday or Sunday, doesn't matter. Anyone playing?

Anyone want to play tomorrow morning at mattawang or somewhere in that area?

Can't get off for the day.

I'm going to try to get out Sunday afternoon. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to Daytona for a wedding, and won't be back until late Saturday night, so Sunday will be the only possible day for me this week. Anyone interested?

I'm going to try to get out Sunday afternoon. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to Daytona for a wedding, and won't be back until late Saturday night, so Sunday will be the only possible day for me this week. Anyone interested?

I may be up for a round. I have work Thursday and may have a job Saturday, if so I will be around Sunday. If I do not work Saturday I will probably just go back to MD.

Looking to get out Monday, have to drop my son off at school at 9 so after that would work. I will have a cool toy to test out...

2yk1g2h.jpg

Looking to get out Monday, have to drop my son off at school at 9 so after that would work. I will have a cool toy to test out...

2yk1g2h.jpg
Tease

2yk1g2h.jpg
What about noonish? I have my house inspection that should go until 11ish and then am free

What about noonish? I have my house inspection that should go until 11ish and then am free

That would work for me.

Where were you thinking? I'm living more North for now (Hillsborough) but will be near Quakerbridge mall for my inspection

No preference, what is around there?

Mercer Oaks is closest. I could use my friends and family to get you the county rate.

Edit Nevermind. They have an outing on both courses. There's also Princeton country club, which is in good shape. A little cheaper and I can get county rate for you there, too

Mercer Oaks is closest. I could use my friends and family to get you the county rate.

Edit Nevermind. They have an outing on both courses. There's also Princeton country club, which is in good shape. A little cheaper and I can get county rate for you there, too

That sounds good, haven't played Princeton and was looking at heading there last week.

That sounds good, haven't played Princeton and was looking at heading there last week.
Perfect. 12:10 tee time booked. Tight course, so the mini Bertha will get a workout

Might be trying to get out Friday. Looks like the weekend is shot for me, otherwise I will just hit balls.

Back