Welcome back !

Welcome back sir! Kudos to taking care and the devotion!

What’s up man! Welcome back.

Glad to have you back brother

Saw you post a bit recently and was excited to see you back so welcome back man!!

Welcome home Phil.

Nice to have you back.

Welcome back! Glad you're excited to play again, and that you're being encouraged to!! Way to go, Wife! 🔥

welcome back, my friend!

Welcome back to THC! You sound like a heck of a dad, and I’m sure the courses are gonna be excited to have ya back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back buddy

Cheers, and welcome back!

Hey THP, it’s been a while for sure! Too long quite honestly. For the first time in a few years I have an excitement for golf and the first place it brought me was back here.
After the Grandaddy trip in 2018 things took a shift in life where almost every ounce of my free time was spent volunteering/coaching. My sons’ youth football program was about to fold so I stepped up with a couple other dads and was the president of the organization where work started in January and didn’t end until November. This is going to be the first year where I step away as president but still stay involved in a support role to someone else and I’m very excited about it.
Once Covid hit, things kinda changed around the house for me as I was working from home and the educator for the boys. My wife worked in healthcare and was transferred to covid testing centers for the Cleveland Clinic which really put a strain on us. It was probably the most stressed I’ve ever seen her so add that to the list of reasons golf wasn’t a priority. She has switched jobs and is loving the fact she’s only working part time now and she even made mention to me that I could play some golf during the week when she has time off haha
With things close to “normal” I’m ready to play some golf! I feel so behind here at THP haha but I’ll keep doing my best to catch up on the content and the people.
Cheers fam!
Welcome back!

Great to see you back here, brother! Glad things are settling down and less stressful in your house.

Back