Checking In from New York

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP Tom

Welcome to the THP community Tom, lots of good people here!

Welcome to THP Tom! Sounds like you live pretty close to me. Always great to see new THPer's in the area!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome tomTHP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Tom!!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum glad you jumped in!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Lot of nice courses in the HV. I have played Casperkill and the links at Unionvale a lot. Garrisons a fun track too. I had an opportunity to move to the Fishkill area a few years ago, I sometimes wish I took that job. Very nice area up there.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Lot of nice courses in the HV. I have played Casperkill and the links at Unionvale a lot. Garrisons a fun track too. I had an opportunity to move to the Fishkill area a few years ago, I sometimes wish I took that job. Very nice area up there.

Yes I play those frequently along with Beekman and Mccann. Garrison is the thorn in my side haha. Very challenging. Glad to hear you got to experience the area.

Yes I play those frequently along with Beekman and Mccann. Garrison is the thorn in my side haha. Very challenging. Glad to hear you got to experience the area.
Spent a lot of time on McCann as well. Nice muni for sure. Fun to walk. I miss that area. Well, not the winters so much. Play apple greens? That course has some interest holes.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Spent a lot of time on McCann as well. Nice muni for sure. Fun to walk. I miss that area. Well, not the winters so much. Play apple greens? That course has some interest holes.

Yes was going to mention Apple Greens, but didn't know if you ventured across the river. Its one of my favorites.

Welcome to THP Tom, and never worry about being lefty, the game is just as hard from the other side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes was going to mention Apple Greens, but didn't know if you ventured across the river. Its one of my favorites.
First time I played there I got a stomach ache from all the apples I ate.

Welcome to THP friend !!!!!!

Back