Choose Your Cleveland Setup

Only thing I would possibly change is maybe going 9* on the driver, but most likely I think I will be quite happy with the setup I have coming. Really looking forward to getting the CBX gap wedge in, my 54* that I have had for 6 months has been pretty great. Heck it should all be fun!

lets give this thread a pre event bump, anyone want to change their answer?

I still waffle on the hybrid vs 5 wood selection, but those are clubs I hit so rarely, I think it'll be fine.

I have thought about this and I think I would have to add a matching Launcher HB 4H to my list below that I posted earlier since sometimes I prefer to swap out the 4 iron for the 4H, depending on the course I am playing! I would need some help with shafts in the driver, woods and hybrids though as I am not sure of the options or stock shafts!

Driver: Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5 degrees (not sure what shaft yet)
FW Wood: Launcher HB 15 degrees (not sure what shaft yet)
Hybrid: Launcher HB 19 degrees (not sure what shaft yet)
Irons: CBX 4-GW with Nippon Pro Modus 3 120 in regular flex and midsize grips
Wedges: CBX 54* and 58* V-MG with Nippon Pro Modus 3 115 Wedge shafts.
Putter: TFi 2135 Satin 1.0 at 34.5 inches.
Golf Ball: Srixon Z Star XV in yellow
Golf Bag: Cleveland Cart Bag - Black/Blue/White

great bag there, I can'T really help with shafts however without seeing your swing, I picked some shafts I already had in the bag and some I wanted to try and some that simply look cool, not very scientific haha

Only thing I would possibly change is maybe going 9* on the driver, but most likely I think I will be quite happy with the setup I have coming. Really looking forward to getting the CBX gap wedge in, my 54* that I have had for 6 months has been pretty great. Heck it should all be fun!

being a lefty is nice in a way, it removes any doubt and second guessing, having one loft available solves the issue. I would have picked 10.5 anyways, but it's one less thing to doubt

lets give this thread a pre event bump, anyone want to change their answer?

I still debate between 5 wood or hybrid. I run a hybrid now so figured I'd give the 5 wood a shot and if not, I always have that fall back.

I still debate between 5 wood or hybrid. I run a hybrid now so figured I'd give the 5 wood a shot and if not, I always have that fall back.

I hesitated between 5w and 3h too, but I still stuck with the hybrid, it is easier to hit for me, I think.

I hesitated between 5w and 3h too, but I still stuck with the hybrid, it is easier to hit for me, I think.

I went hybrid there just because I wanted to be able to hit everything in the line up (FW/HY/DR/Iron/Wedge). little shorter length should help me make center contact more often.

I went hybrid there just because I wanted to be able to hit everything in the line up (FW/HY/DR/Iron/Wedge). little shorter length should help me make center contact more often.

true. I am playing a Cleveland Driver and hybrid, this hybrid looked very similar to what I had in the bag, I figured it'd be an easy switch

great bag there, I can'T really help with shafts however without seeing your swing, I picked some shafts I already had in the bag and some I wanted to try and some that simply look cool, not very scientific haha

I can usually get along with most stock FW and Hybrid shafts so not much of an issue and for Driver, I have a Project X LZ Handcrafted shaft that I like alot so if I could get that in the driver it should work fine! I also updated it again to swap out the matching GW for a CBX 50* wedge to match the other two and I also took a 1/2 inch off the 3wd so I updated the setup listing! Sorry I know I am a pain! lol

Back