Classic Thermapen is on sale for $59.99

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Click here

For the money, I don't know of anything that comes close.

Not quite THP green.

Classic-Thermapen_Green.jpg

this is absolutely a must have, imo. cooking by temp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cooking by time.

i love, love, LOVE mine and this is a steal of a price.

this is absolutely a must have, imo. cooking by temp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cooking by time.

i love, love, LOVE mine and this is a steal of a price.
I'm not aware of these. How is this different from other cooking thermometers?

I'm not aware of these. How is this different from other cooking thermometers?
Having tried several in the $100 and under price range, it is quicker in giving you the temp and retains its accuracy better than anything I've tried. Some others I've had would be considerably off when testing against boiling water after a few months use.

I've got a different brand that cost me $12 that works great. It has to have super powers for $60!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Having tried several in the $100 and under price range, it is quicker in giving you the temp and retains its accuracy better than anything I've tried. Some others I've had would be considerably off when testing against boiling water after a few months use.
Had no idea... so good to know. I have never tested mine so I may be way off in cook temp. Thanks!

My Weber thermometer has been good for me this year.

I just ordered the Mk4 few weeks ago and been using this last week. And now I see this......

These are awesome and durable. Just ordered a bundle of these for some of my operators today.

I've got a different brand that cost me $12 that works great. It has to have super powers for $60!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m pretty sure mine is Kingsford brand that I paid 10 bucks for. It gives an instant and accurate temp. Got drunk and left it outside for a couple weeks and it still worked, lol.

Back