Clay Ballard Top Speed Golf Distance Clinic

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
I liek the Top Speed Golf System and Clay Ballard. I find the videos interesting and enlightening.

They hold Distance Clinics every once in a while, and I am leaning hard towards going to the next one.

Question for fellow THPers, has anyone attended one of the clinics and are they worth it?

I liek the Top Speed Golf System and Clay Ballard. I find the videos interesting and enlightening.

They hold Distance Clinics every once in a while, and I am leaning hard towards going to the next one.

Question for fellow THPers, has anyone attended one of the clinics and are they worth it?
Thats funny you bring this up, I like Clay also and have been thinking about joining. Have you joined yet?

Thats funny you bring this up, I like Clay also and have been thinking about joining. Have you joined yet?
I was a member and his system helped me a lot.

The thing I am asking about is an onsite, two day clinic in FL. Probably taught by Robin, but he is good too.

I have been watching a lot of his stuff lately. I think it's pretty good. I'd love to hear more details about what you thought of the paid membership Millsan!

I'm too far for the clinics, but I do have a membership to his site. It strikes the right notes with me - he explains the outcome, process, science, and biomechanics necessary for his stuff. The only downside, is I can get stuck with too many swing thoughts between his site, and my regular coach's explanations... Sometimes need to dial back down. But, I will say from a driver swing speed (ONLY!) perspective, the Top Speed system worked to raise my SS by 10 mph or so without a lot of practice...

The way he teaches really resonates with me

I like his methods and sub to his videos, never been to an on site clinic though, pretty pricey and the ultimate goal is distance, not direction

Back