Cleveland Golf RTX 6 ZipCore Wedges Review

I did FANTASTIC things with these this week at Briggs, and I’m in love with how the humidity got the patina really going.

Freaking beautiful.

IMG_6658.jpegIMG_6660.jpegIMG_6661.jpegIMG_6662.jpegIMG_6659.jpeg

Man these wedges have been great so far, @Jman hit some great wedges that I witnessed, and I had my moments. The 58° Low was the star on these tight lies we played.

I played today. Because I’m an addict. Even coming home from days at Briggs, and 11pm arrival last night, all the other things, I went ahead and played.

@JDax

I’m leaving the full grinds in for a while. There was more of what I unleashed day one at Briggs around the greens and from distance, with more bite on our bent. They deserve a fun.

I played today. Because I’m an addict. Even coming home from days at Briggs, and 11pm arrival last night, all the other things, I went ahead and played.

@JDax

I’m leaving the full grinds in for a while. There was more of what I unleashed day one at Briggs around the greens and from distance, with more bite on our bent. They deserve a fun.
I’m amazed that you played today, I’m so stiff today from the rounds and flight.

You hit some great wedges this week with these wedges. No reason to change things now.

I really wish I had this 58° Low in my bag for the Goat Cup, it was so good for me on the tight lies we saw at Briggs.

I’m amazed that you played today, I’m so stiff today from the rounds and flight.

You hit some great wedges this week with these wedges. No reason to change things now.
I’m an addict. My body is hating me for it.

I almost "cant" make wedges rust here.. It is hard..
There’s a mixture for that….just gotta hit them with some steel wool after it grows hahaha

There’s a mixture for that….just gotta hit them with some steel wool after it grows hahaha
Just doesnt get that same speckled patina that natural humidity does. lol

Just doesnt get that same speckled patina that natural humidity does. lol
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, depends on your recipe and application method.

So, I sort of entirely want to get a setup to grind just a liiiiiiittle heel relief into the 58 Full….

So, I sort of entirely want to get a setup to grind just a liiiiiiittle heel relief into the 58 Full….
Just use a grinder and a flap wheel. That’s what I have done..

I have also used a hand file before. Lol

Just use a grinder and a flap wheel. That’s what I have done..

I have also used a hand file before. Lol
But I reeeeeeallllyyy want a solid setup to start practicing grinding.

But I reeeeeeallllyyy want a solid setup to start practicing grinding.
Haha. That would be fun. You can get a decent enough bench grinder from harbor freight.. probably all you need.

Haha. That would be fun. You can get a decent enough bench grinder from harbor freight.. probably all you need.
Yep, and we just had one open up here in Stillwater 😬

Yep, and we just had one open up here in Stillwater 😬
Oh jeez.. this could be bad for you… lolol

Something like this would probably be perfect.

Back