Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

I don't disagree with you on that. Solid clubs and that Hy-Wood is just silly fun. For people who complain about price, it's pretty dang good on this one and the performance is there.

When fairways are now $300 a pop, these are such a good bargain.

This fairway wood continued to show me just how easy it is to hit. Night and day difference between the Tour Edge C722.

I was tempted to go wth the Halo XL 5 wood after demoing them. But, opted for the hywood instead. Both are very good. I think the Halo line is now a bit underrated.

These fairway woods aren’t getting much attention and that is a shame. They are packed with technology borrowed from Srixon, have turf rails to help cut through the turf, and are super forgiving. Add in the price and more people should give these a look.

These fairway woods aren’t getting much attention and that is a shame. They are packed with technology borrowed from Srixon, have turf rails to help cut through the turf, and are super forgiving. Add in the price and more people should give these a look.

I was torn between the XL Halo 5 wood and Hy-Wood. I demo'd both and it was a very close call.

It’s such a great feeling win you just massacre one down the middle and everyone on the range just turns and looks at you.

I absolutely molly-whopped one off the tee with this! Just a thing of beauty. This fw has some giddy-up. I stuck one on the fringe of the green pin high from 240 out.

Back