Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

glad you enjoyed your new irons - I see you mentioned offset - I found that the Halo iron has very little offset compared to other game improvement irons also including other hybrid looking irons - but being old maybe my eyes are failing too

glad you enjoyed your new irons - I see you mentioned offset - I found that the Halo iron has very little offset compared to other game improvement irons also including other hybrid looking irons - but being old maybe my eyes are failing too
I agree that the Halos don’t have the offset of many of their competitors. I was just comparing them to my Cobras, which are almost 15 years old and have little to no offset.

Wow, I haven’t posted here in such a long time! I don’t even know what clubs are listed in my signature. Haven’t really needed to since the Halo XLs have treated me so well…

That being said, I think the looks have finally gotten to me and I am thinking about moving back to an iron. I am a sweeper/picker and am wondering if anyone has moved back to an iron without sacrificing the amazing performance of the Halos. Really curious if anyone can save me reading through 30 pages (I did read the last 5).

Being a picker, I have read some positive things about 923 HMs. I’m also curious about D9 forged. Something less workable with either a thin sole or a sweeper friendly sole. It’s kinda strange that I don’t mind the hybrid size faces of the Halos, but the Zipcore XL look like frying pans to me.

Thanks!!!

Back