Cobra KING F6 Junior Driver

This is a really cool offering, and I think a great way to take advantage of Fowler's popularity with kids - I wonder if he'll be involved in advertising for this one.

And that shaft upgrade is a FANTASTIC idea.

My son's already on me about buying him the Rickie Cobra kid's set when he outgrows his current Top Flites, I can only imagine what he'll be like if he gets wind of this one.

THP lurker here but went ahead and made an account to comment on this thread. I ran across the Cobra Amp Cell Junior driver a few weeks ago and that got me interested in looking at the offerings that Cobra has. If my research is correct, this is actually at least the 3rd driver model they have done this with (Amp Cell, Fly-Z, King F6). The Amp/Fly-Z were both sold out everywhere (so either a lot of interest or low production) and Cobra support confirmed the King F6 was pending release. I was not eager to spend $250, my son is 8 and his entire Ping set cost less than that, but the free shaft upgrade certainly helps ease that cost burden. I ended up ordering a used/like new Fly-Z from ebay for $130 and it should be here today. It's not the same model but if anyone is interested I'll update with impressions.

Welcome to THP Yelwar!

I am interested in that feedback. Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have actually made a junior driver for several years. Used to be the Amp Cell. Best Junior Driver on the market by far.

Back