College Baseball Player Gets Hit 7 Times!

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Ice up, son! 🧊🧊🧊

I read that article last night, my first ponder was what he did to piss the other team off that badly. :LOL: You get plunked 7 times in a double header, that's not accidental.

It would have been pretty difficulty for me to restrain from turning and hitting the catcher with the bat then going to the mound. Sometimes it just has to be that way.

I do have a game question though: Did the umpire eject the manager/pitcher/pitching coach?

It would have been pretty difficulty for me to restrain from turning and hitting the catcher with the bat then going to the mound. Sometimes it just has to be that way.

I do have a game question though: Did the umpire eject the manager/pitcher/pitching coach?
I would like to think it was a different pitcher in the second game, but clearly he had the same instructions as the starter in the first!

Obviously intentional, the pitchers never even gave a look of concern when they hit him. Seemed like they were hoping for a brawl.

Pretty wild stuff that shouldn't be.

Reminded me about 19th century baseball rules. IIRC, during a batter's appearance if a pitcher hit a batter 3 times during a plate appearance a ball in the count would be called. So, to get to four balls and a walk a batter could be hit by a pitched ball 12 times per plate appearance.

I saw that he got hit an 8th time, haha. Unreal.

Back