Columbus, OH Golf Show

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I think there are only a handful of "guys" here that live in the Columbus area. Any one that lives around here planning on going to the Golf Show at Veterans Memorial on January 9-11?

I'm thinking about going but I'm not sure if I will or not. It's just down the street from my office so I could sneak out of here on Friday and hit the show and come back in time to clock out to leave for the afternoon. :alien2: I think it's $8 a person to get in. You get a free subscription to one of the Golf magazine's with your paid admission.

What is it exactly?

What is it exactly?

I'm not sure. I've never been there. I think it's vendor's selling clubs and stuff and I'm sure there will be resorts trying to sell trips. I'll see if I can find the website and post it up.

Here's a link to the Golf Show website.

Last edited:
I say take a look bogey, sometimes they have really good deals on clubs there.

I say take a look bogey, sometimes they have really good deals on clubs there.

I will most likely go and see what they've got. What's the worst that happens I spend a day looking at golf equipment and don't buy anything? :alien2: I'm hoping to find a good deal or two.

That's true.

no idea how this show will be but the show in Boston sounds similar and is a waste of time (unless you're looking for closeout deals on clubs)

its pretty much 80% travel agents and vendors selling really old clubs

I did some looking, and found that there's one coming up in Dallas this spring also. I'm going to try to go, it sounds interesting enough, and may be fun to take the girls to as well.

http://www.northtexasgolfexpo.com/index.htm

Back