Comprehensive Lists of Courses By State

dduarte85

Reaction score
Handicap
Is this a resource that exists, rudimentary Google search on my end turned up lists by designers but not a comprehensive list of every course state by state.

Golf Digest used to have a "places to play" section on their website where you could put in where you were going and it would give you a list of courses in the area.

Another good resource is to input your destination into the Golfnow website, it will also give you listing of courses in the area.

Well, there you go. A niche that could be filled by an app. Can you code?

My consultation fee is 20% of your profits:D:ROFLMAO:

Well, there you go. A niche that could be filled by an app. Can you code?

My consultation fee is 20% of your profits:D:ROFLMAO:

You're clever! Try to claim 20% for an idea that is not yours! Pro sports agents can't hope for that! Hope I'm not blowing this for you.

Also, long ago I read a story about a guy who came up with a new industrial process or product, but didn't want to start from scratch, and wanted to license it to a firm currently in that business. One of the outfits that expressed interest offered him 10% of net profits. This guy was no dummy, and he knew what "creative accounting" can do to net profits! He thanked them for their generous offer, and told them that he was thinking of something more around 2%! 2% of gross sales! Since it was his idea and his invention, his money came off the top, not the bottom!

In this situation, I'm the idea guy. Someone else make it happen. And make me rich at the same time.:D:ROFLMAO:

Can we as THP create such an animal?

The Golf Played app has quite a listing broken down by state (and countries). There's a couple not listed that I found but it seems pretty extensive.

https://golfplayed.com/

Back