Congrats Scarnici - Hole In One!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Christian! Love the "I've been there before" reaction. :cool:

Congrats @Scarnici fantastic shot with a hybrid nonetheless!!!!

Awesome to have it on camera too!!!!

Well done!

Nice ace! Must have been a nice drove up there knowing it was close with the big surprise at the end!

Awesome! Congrats!

Great job!!

Awesome job man! So cool to have that on video too.

Congratulations buddy! So happy for you man

"that's gonna be close" lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!

Unreal!

Called it! Well, almost haha. I don't know what we were thinking looking over the back of the green. The thing was nowhere to be found. Then all of a sudden, we were like... wait a minute, that was too good a shot. That ball is in the hole. 💯 It's the only place left 🎯

Congrats on the hole in one. I have never had one nor ever seen one!!!! In person, but i did see yours on video

congrats, awesome it was recorded!

Congrats, awesome to have it on video to

Awesome job @Scarnici! I love how off the tee he's like, ya that's a good shot because I do it all the time. Then he grabs the ball from the hole all like, yup I knew it was there the whole time. Dude was just absolutely chill about it.

Congrats buddy! Really excited for you.

Leading up the the 2020 Unofficial New England Outing Noelle from Srixon sent @OITW a couple dozen balls. He asked me to pick a sleeve I have played and liked the Q-Star Tours so I grabbed a sleeve of the Z-Stars. Well 15 holes later I recorded my first ace with the Z-Star sent from Noelle. Noelle was thrilled and today I received a package from Noelle and Srixon. Huge thanks to Noelle, Cleveland/Srixon and @OITW cant forget @GraniteRoost for getting it on film
216FDDA5-2F10-4E89-B69C-DDC121251982.jpeg

Leading up the the 2020 Unofficial New England Outing Noelle from Srixon sent @OITW a couple dozen balls. He asked me to pick a sleeve I have played and liked the Q-Star Tours so I grabbed a sleeve of the Z-Stars. Well 15 holes later I recorded my first ace with the Z-Star sent from Noelle. Noelle was thrilled and today I received a package from Noelle and Srixon. Huge thanks to Noelle, Cleveland/Srixon and @OITW cant forget @GraniteRoost for getting it on film
View attachment 8966268

Noelle and Srixon are the best, what a cool surprise! The Z-Star is so, so good. Congrats again, I think my adrenaline is still flowing from your ace.

View attachment 8966268

Congrats again bud! So cool to witness!

Back