Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy of em All!

Well first time I’ve had time to really sit down and just take this in. And I still can’t believe it. Mingling with the teammates and starting to plan out my threads. This is going to be FUN!

Congrats, experience of a lifetime coming your way.

Congrats

Congrats @Afizzle2100 ! Welcome to the brotherhood! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need help with something as you prepare.

So many THPers getting the goods this week!!!!!

Well first time I’ve had time to really sit down and just take this in. And I still can’t believe it. Mingling with the teammates and starting to plan out my threads. This is going to be FUN!
I cannot wait to root you on. And the rest of the team.
I know you’ll bring your A+ game to full experience. There better be some late night stories involving you my friend!

I cannot wait to root you on. And the rest of the team.
I know you’ll bring your A+ game to full experience. There better be some late night stories involving you my friend!

oh I promise to deliver a nesting to remember lol:ROFLMAO: if I don’t play good golf I at least need to provide the good times

oh I promise to deliver a nesting to remember lol:ROFLMAO: if I don’t play good golf I at least need to provide the good times
I know you will! Sink the biz in the nest!

Congrats @Afizzle2100! I believe you are officially the 4th participant to be chosen from Indiana in the history of the event. Soak it all in and enjoy the ride.

💥💥💥 Congrats!

Congrats!!

Back