ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won a Full Bag of Tour Edge Equipment

Big time win! 🔥 Congrats!!

well earned victory.

ton's of great shaft options on their site so it will be interesting to see what you choose.

THP Fantasy Golf is held each year for Albatross Club Members and is a way for members of the community to have fun week in and week out and compete for a full bag of new clubs. Join me in congratulating this year's grand prize winner.

@Nerdy_81

Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address and your full 14 club bag of your choosing and we will get this shipped out to you.

If you competed and won smaller sessions with in the Fantasy Golf, hold tight, we will be in touch soon as well to get your prize info.
Congrats @Nerdy_81 what a great prize!

Huge get! Congrats!

Congrats Nerdy! Well done man!

THP Fantasy Golf is held each year for Albatross Club Members and is a way for members of the community to have fun week in and week out and compete for a full bag of new clubs. Join me in congratulating this year's grand prize winner.

@Nerdy_81

Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address and your full 14 club bag of your choosing and we will get this shipped out to you.

If you competed and won smaller sessions with in the Fantasy Golf, hold tight, we will be in touch soon as well to get your prize info.
Sweeeetttt prize and even more impressed that your Fantasy golf skills

Nice work!

Appreciate the kind words all. PM has been sent off. I'll share the order details once everything is good to go. Extremely excited for the opportunity to play and share thoughts on a great lineup.

There were a couple of weeks where we tried to made it feel like a competition.... congratulations @Nerdy_81 !

Congrats on winning probably the hardest contest on THP.

congrats!

Dominated, congratulations!

Pretty incredible prize and incredible season. Congrats again @Nerdy_81 !

Congrats on the win

EXS Pro irons?

Order sent:
Driver C721 9.5*
Smoke Blue 60 Stiff

Fw - C721 3w 15*
Smoke Blue 70 stiff .5 short
- C721 5w 18*
Smoke Blue 70 Stiff

Hybrid - C721 22*
Smoke Black 80 Stiff

Irons - C721 5-AW
TT XP 85 Stiff
.25 short, 1* flat, 1* weak

Wedges - EXS Pro Blade
54*, 58*

Putter - Wingman #3 34"

Pretty cool. Can't wait to have them arrive and get them to the course!

Congrats buddy

Congrats….sweet win!

Back