Contest and Live Update Thread: 2019 Bridgestone Championship

RECAP, Part 1 of 2

This could get long so I'll break it into two parts. Let’s get started.

Practice rounds
Practice rounds are a great THP tradition and I highly recommend participating for anyone attending an event. I traveled to OH which meant using a couple vacation days so maximizing golf time was important. Hoosiermess, DJT311 and the Legend himself (Smiter) played on Thursday at Shale Creek. We played a team match and DJT311/Smiter battled back on 17 and 18 to halve the match.

Pkorf kindly invited us to play at his home course (Fox Meadows) on Friday. The course offers a nice blend of styles on the front and back 9s. We paired with our event teammate for the round and this was a great investment for Hoosier and me. More to come on this subject.

Friday Dinner
There are three certainties in life; death, taxes, and great food at every THP event. We met JB and the Bridgestone team at Dante Boccuzzi Akron (a.k.a. DBA). The restaurant is 20 yards from our hotel. If you saw pictures in the thread, then you already know their food is delicious.

We met Dan Murphy, President of Bridgestone Golf, plus key members of the marketing team including Adam, Elliot, Heather, Zack, and James. Pete379 and I sat by Adam and James. We enjoyed exchanging golf and life stories. James spends a lot of time on the road and already has 115 nights at Hilton properties in 2019. Wow!

Ball Fitting
We left DBA around 10PM and drove 15 minutes to the Firestone course. The Bridgestone Golf team had their annual sales meeting earlier in the week and the Senior Players is a huge event for their company. Doing ball fittings and presenting us with swag late on a Friday evening after a loooong week is going waaaay above and beyond the call of duty! I’m a firm believer that actions speak louder than words and this is a prime example of Bridgestone’s commitment to golfers, THP, and finding the right ball for your game.

Each participant received a backpack full of swag including hats, gloves, valuables bag, driver headcover, Bridgestone/THP insulated travel cup, blue tooth speaker, ball markers, repair tool and a pen with a built-in flash drive. The pen is really slick. The speaker is half the size of my previous speaker and fits nicely in a golf cart and on my desk.

6240af60976487af8b727f0b34477968.jpg

As mentioned earlier, James travels around the country and frequently fits 125 to 150 people in a day. We joked that he could pick the right ball based on setup alone. James knew a little bit about my game before stepping into the bay. I followed the Pete379 stripe show which led to a couple suboptimal swings. Note to self: you can’t keep up so don’t try! James consulted my RX numbers and suggested trying the RXS. He’s a great guy so I humored him but felt certain RX is the right answer. I was blown away when James shows an 8-iron height increase of 3-4 yards with RXS. Trust the experts! You wouldn’t believe how much time and money I’ve spent searching for more height with my iron shots. Who knew the golf ball was a key piece of the answer? This was my mic drop moment for the trip. I enjoy studying golf equipment and passed over the ‘S’ version because I was trying to keep the spin rate low in hopes of hitting it farther. Happy to admit you learn something every day. RXS is better for my game.

Bridgestone BBQ, Saturday evening
The Bridgestone team invited us to attend their annual VIP BBQ at the Hackers restaurant. This event is another example of Bridgestone’s generosity. The guests of honor include Fred Couples, Rocco Mediate, Conor Moore, Phil Blackmar, CEO of Bridgestone Corp, President of Bridgestone Golf, numerous global leaders from their tire division, and eight THPers.

Hackers has a driving range and Bridgestone stocked it with multiple demo bags full of equipment so you could test their clubs. I spent time with the irons. The HF2s are great!

Pete379 went for the drivers and hit about 50 balls over the net at the end of the range. It was like a fireworks show. Oohs and aahs followed every shot. If Pete ever wants to switch careers, then I’d be happy to be his agent. Long Drive World Tour 2020?!?

giphy.gif

The guests of honor played a game of GOLF after the Q&A. Take a look at the THP twitter feed if you want to see Conor experience his magnum opus golf moment. 3W to the blue flag.
https://twitter.com/THPGolf/status/1150361776015519751

I’ll pause for now but more thoughts are coming on the golf event and Bridgestone. Thanks for reading.
No question the ball made a difference in my game for those of you that think ball fitting is a waist of time your wrong I mean with today's technology a ball is a ball right? Well not in the bridgestone line. James had me spot on after seeing me hit the TP5X he through out the tour BX and first swing with driver ball speed went from 168 to 178 that's insane!!! During the rounds I could tell, feel, and hear a difference in just how much better the bridgestone ball is, in the game of golf gains are what matters all the way from the slightest gain to a significant gain and TRUST me having a bridgestone ball that is fit to you in your arsenal is key!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RECAP, Part 1 of 2

This could get long so I'll break it into two parts. Let’s get started.

Practice rounds
Practice rounds are a great THP tradition and I highly recommend participating for anyone attending an event. I traveled to OH which meant using a couple vacation days so maximizing golf time was important. Hoosiermess, DJT311 and the Legend himself (Smiter) played on Thursday at Shale Creek. We played a team match and DJT311/Smiter battled back on 17 and 18 to halve the match.

Pkorf kindly invited us to play at his home course (Fox Meadows) on Friday. The course offers a nice blend of styles on the front and back 9s. We paired with our event teammate for the round and this was a great investment for Hoosier and me. More to come on this subject.

Friday Dinner
There are three certainties in life; death, taxes, and great food at every THP event. We met JB and the Bridgestone team at Dante Boccuzzi Akron (a.k.a. DBA). The restaurant is 20 yards from our hotel. If you saw pictures in the thread, then you already know their food is delicious.

We met Dan Murphy, President of Bridgestone Golf, plus key members of the marketing team including Adam, Elliot, Heather, Zack, and James. Pete379 and I sat by Adam and James. We enjoyed exchanging golf and life stories. James spends a lot of time on the road and already has 115 nights at Hilton properties in 2019. Wow!

Ball Fitting
We left DBA around 10PM and drove 15 minutes to the Firestone course. The Bridgestone Golf team had their annual sales meeting earlier in the week and the Senior Players is a huge event for their company. Doing ball fittings and presenting us with swag late on a Friday evening after a loooong week is going waaaay above and beyond the call of duty! I’m a firm believer that actions speak louder than words and this is a prime example of Bridgestone’s commitment to golfers, THP, and finding the right ball for your game.

Each participant received a backpack full of swag including hats, gloves, valuables bag, driver headcover, Bridgestone/THP insulated travel cup, blue tooth speaker, ball markers, repair tool and a pen with a built-in flash drive. The pen is really slick. The speaker is half the size of my previous speaker and fits nicely in a golf cart and on my desk.

6240af60976487af8b727f0b34477968.jpg

As mentioned earlier, James travels around the country and frequently fits 125 to 150 people in a day. We joked that he could pick the right ball based on setup alone. James knew a little bit about my game before stepping into the bay. I followed the Pete379 stripe show which led to a couple suboptimal swings. Note to self: you can’t keep up so don’t try! James consulted my RX numbers and suggested trying the RXS. He’s a great guy so I humored him but felt certain RX is the right answer. I was blown away when James shows an 8-iron height increase of 3-4 yards with RXS. Trust the experts! You wouldn’t believe how much time and money I’ve spent searching for more height with my iron shots. Who knew the golf ball was a key piece of the answer? This was my mic drop moment for the trip. I enjoy studying golf equipment and passed over the ‘S’ version because I was trying to keep the spin rate low in hopes of hitting it farther. Happy to admit you learn something every day. RXS is better for my game.

Bridgestone BBQ, Saturday evening
The Bridgestone team invited us to attend their annual VIP BBQ at the Hackers restaurant. This event is another example of Bridgestone’s generosity. The guests of honor include Fred Couples, Rocco Mediate, Conor Moore, Phil Blackmar, CEO of Bridgestone Corp, President of Bridgestone Golf, numerous global leaders from their tire division, and eight THPers.

Hackers has a driving range and Bridgestone stocked it with multiple demo bags full of equipment so you could test their clubs. I spent time with the irons. The HF2s are great!

Pete379 went for the drivers and hit about 50 balls over the net at the end of the range. It was like a fireworks show. Oohs and aahs followed every shot. If Pete ever wants to switch careers, then I’d be happy to be his agent. Long Drive World Tour 2020?!?

giphy.gif

The guests of honor played a game of GOLF after the Q&A. Take a look at the THP twitter feed if you want to see Conor experience his magnum opus golf moment. 3W to the blue flag.
https://twitter.com/THPGolf/status/1150361776015519751

I’ll pause for now but more thoughts are coming on the golf event and Bridgestone. Thanks for reading.
Vortex! I still can not believe we got in the wrong car! I blame you! I was in my pre round zone you should of been watching out for crazy stuff like that!

Vortex! I still can not believe we got in the wrong car! I blame you! I was in my pre round zone you should of been watching out for crazy stuff like that!

Yeah how does this happen??

I was mediating in hopes of bringing a A++++ game to the course. Your team had a 10 stroke lead and we needed some divine intervention.

The funny part to me is we're both sitting there and I realized something was wrong but couldn't figure it out. I looked at the console between the driver and passenger seats and thought to myself..."where did all that crap come from?" That's when you said; "we're in the wrong car". Whoops. I'm chuckling about it now.

......that's funny sh*t right there

Man....was going through this thread last night. Bridgestone and THP REALLY brought it this year. This event if you look back and what was received before the event, the venue, the VIP for the Champions tour, the ball fitting, the competition, the food, equipment for the winners, the access to the guys behind the scenes at Bridgestone golf....I mean c'mon. Incredible. You guys really did an excellent job of taking us along for the ride. And that's not easy to do, ask me how I know.

Congratulations to KC! Nice pick, obviously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Event Recap

Thursday:

I arrived to Ohio on Thursday morning and drove directly from the airport to Shale Creek to meet up with Hoosierness, Smiter and Vortex for a round. While I was pretty tired as had to be up really early to get to the airport we had a great time out on the course and it was good to get to know these fellas prior to the main event. After the round we went back to the hotel and met up with Pkorf and went out to eat a local establishment which had some delicious food.

Friday:

We met up as Pkorf's club Fox Meadows for another 18. Here I met up with Gman379, Nerdy_81, Vortex, Pkorf, Smiter, Hoosierness and Gunner. We mixed it up on the front and back 9 so that we got to play with a variety of people. It was good to chat it up with a few member prior to the official event. After the round we at lunch at the course and had a few drinks then went back to the hotel to clean up. We then went next door to the hotel for the Friday night dinner where we met up the the Bridgestone team Elliot, Adam, Zack, Heather, James and Dan. Here it was announced that after the dinner we would be heading over to Firestone CC to do our ball fitting. At the dinner we had a few drinks and our 4 course meal in which all the food was delicious. We then headed over to Firestone CC to the Bridgestone tent where we were met with a bunch of swag and started the ball fitting process. It was fun to see everyone hit and get fit into the ball that would best work for their game. I was fit into the Tour B RX a ball which i had never played before but based off the numbers it was an improvement in distance and height from the ball i play most currently ( Q Star Tour). After the ball fitting we went back to the hotel for a few hours of sleep.

Saturday:

After my multiple alarms went off to make sure i was up in time for the event we headed over to Firestone CC to play. Smiter and I were paired up with Vortex and Hoosierness for the 1st round which we had played with the previous 2 days so we had a blast again. The course was in pristine condition and is the nicest course i had ever played on. I have to admit in the days coming up to the event i was concerned this course was going to eat me up with all the water and some of the layout. However I was surprised that i was able to manage the course pretty well for my level of golf. I only lost 1 ball on Saturday on a bad tee shot in the water. After the round we had dinner in the clubhouse with everyone and then the Bridgestone team showed us a presentation with the very informative information on things to come in 2020. We also got to visit the Bridgestone Tour Van which was very cool. We then went back tot he hotel for an hour or so and then off to the VIP dinner at Hackers. The VIP dinner was complete awesomeness. The food and drinks were great also saw a presentation with Rocco, Fred and Connor which was pretty entertaining. Then there was a little competition of GOLF between them and we had a front row seat. Right after they were finished Fred Couples turned to the crowd and saw that Pkorf was filming the contest and asked where he can get a copy in which he replied THP will get it to him and that was pretty awesome. After the VIP dinner went back to the hotel and then went out for a few drinks and probably stayed up to late again.

Sunday:

Again after my multiple alarms went off headed to Firestone CC for the next round. This day Smiter and I were paired up with Adam and Zack from Bridgestone. They were in contention of beating all teams so it was fun to play with them and follow the forum to see how close it was going to be between the leaders. I did not play that well Sunday but still had a blast, just couldn't get my irons going at all. Smiter however had his best round that day so that helped. Again i only lost 1 ball this round so can't say it was terrible. It came down to the last few holes however Nerdy and Pete were able to pull of the win and i was there at the last hole to watch them seal the deal so that was pretty cool. After the round unfortunately I had to get back to the hotel and cleaned up and head to the airport to head home so did not get to go out to lunch after the round.

I would like to say thank you to THP and the Bridgestone team for making this happen. This event was my first THP event and it blew me away. I got to meet some great people and will have memories for a lifetime. I hope to someday be in another THP event and would recommend to any THPer to sign up for them as it truly is an amazing experience.

My Event Recap

Thursday:

I arrived to Ohio on Thursday morning and drove directly from the airport to Shale Creek to meet up with Hoosierness, Smiter and Vortex for a round. While I was pretty tired as had to be up really early to get to the airport we had a great time out on the course and it was good to get to know these fellas prior to the main event. After the round we went back to the hotel and met up with Pkorf and went out to eat a local establishment which had some delicious food.

Friday:

We met up as Pkorf's club Fox Meadows for another 18. Here I met up with Gman379, Nerdy_81, Vortex, Pkorf, Smiter, Hoosierness and Gunner. We mixed it up on the front and back 9 so that we got to play with a variety of people. It was good to chat it up with a few member prior to the official event. After the round we at lunch at the course and had a few drinks then went back to the hotel to clean up. We then went next door to the hotel for the Friday night dinner where we met up the the Bridgestone team Elliot, Adam, Zack, Heather, James and Dan. Here it was announced that after the dinner we would be heading over to Firestone CC to do our ball fitting. At the dinner we had a few drinks and our 4 course meal in which all the food was delicious. We then headed over to Firestone CC to the Bridgestone tent where we were met with a bunch of swag and started the ball fitting process. It was fun to see everyone hit and get fit into the ball that would best work for their game. I was fit into the Tour B RX a ball which i had never played before but based off the numbers it was an improvement in distance and height from the ball i play most currently ( Q Star Tour). After the ball fitting we went back to the hotel for a few hours of sleep.

Saturday:

After my multiple alarms went off to make sure i was up in time for the event we headed over to Firestone CC to play. Smiter and I were paired up with Vortex and Hoosierness for the 1st round which we had played with the previous 2 days so we had a blast again. The course was in pristine condition and is the nicest course i had ever played on. I have to admit in the days coming up to the event i was concerned this course was going to eat me up with all the water and some of the layout. However I was surprised that i was able to manage the course pretty well for my level of golf. I only lost 1 ball on Saturday on a bad tee shot in the water. After the round we had dinner in the clubhouse with everyone and then the Bridgestone team showed us a presentation with the very informative information on things to come in 2020. We also got to visit the Bridgestone Tour Van which was very cool. We then went back tot he hotel for an hour or so and then off to the VIP dinner at Hackers. The VIP dinner was complete awesomeness. The food and drinks were great also saw a presentation with Rocco, Fred and Connor which was pretty entertaining. Then there was a little competition of GOLF between them and we had a front row seat. Right after they were finished Fred Couples turned to the crowd and saw that Pkorf was filming the contest and asked where he can get a copy in which he replied THP will get it to him and that was pretty awesome. After the VIP dinner went back to the hotel and then went out for a few drinks and probably stayed up to late again.

Sunday:

Again after my multiple alarms went off headed to Firestone CC for the next round. This day Smiter and I were paired up with Adam and Zack from Bridgestone. They were in contention of beating all teams so it was fun to play with them and follow the forum to see how close it was going to be between the leaders. I did not play that well Sunday but still had a blast, just couldn't get my irons going at all. Smiter however had his best round that day so that helped. Again i only lost 1 ball this round so can't say it was terrible. It came down to the last few holes however Nerdy and Pete were able to pull of the win and i was there at the last hole to watch them seal the deal so that was pretty cool. After the round unfortunately I had to get back to the hotel and cleaned up and head to the airport to head home so did not get to go out to lunch after the round.

I would like to say thank you to THP and the Bridgestone team for making this happen. This event was my first THP event and it blew me away. I got to meet some great people and will have memories for a lifetime. I hope to someday be in another THP event and would recommend to any THPer to sign up for them as it truly is an amazing experience.

It was great to meet you man. I wish we were able to get some more time on the course together, but it just wasn’t in the cards this time. Hopefully we can get together again in the future and have some fun!

I'm blaming the views on 17& 18... I had a good swing according to the other members... But I believe I lifted my head to capture the essence of that water tower.... Instead of seeingy ball land on the green/fairway I got to witness some huge splashes! Hahaha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
9483d81e1f577027c976784f88df6b7e.jpg

c6d6313f781a2e31482559fc9f4f4a81.jpg
ce87095ae56a7dc654947a2056822eef.jpg

I was pretty proud I didn’t splash one on 17 (thank god the path was to the right on Saturday though, but I was putting on Sunday). I had a better swing on Sunday (relatively-it still stunk). Took too aggressive of a line and hit a little high on the face and splashed. No drop area so took a little less aggressive line, pushed it and still splashed. My Pardner thankfully hit his drive in the FW so I decided to just enjoy the ride with him, lol.

Saturday I took a craptastic line on 18, wimped out picking it, and probably hit the longest drive I hit all weekend. Went 30 yards past the fairway. Playing Shamble we went to Pardner’s ball again in the FW.

If you get into an event, Dan (djt311) is a great Pardner. I was decidedly not. I had a few good shots but man did I struggle. I played ok Thursday and Friday leading into it, but crapped the bed Saturday. We were so far back on Sunday there was no recovery. Dan kept up his consistent play and I was a little more help to him than the prior day, but still didn’t play well.

But that’s the play! It’s really not about that. I had the time of my life there. There are a few that know the story when I got home which put a temper on the weekend for me, but the weekend was absolutely one of the most fun times I’ve ever had. For those ever on the fence about signing up for a THP event, just do it. Yes there were some costs involved, but based on what was spent and the experience as a whole? It pays out 10-1. Easy. Once things settle down some personally I’ll be signing up for every event that’s out there.

My only regrets... sort of like Roomie posted, I’m not a super outgoing personality. I’m not one that can just jump into the middle of a conversation and wow everyone I’m talking to. You’d never guess it based on the length of my posts but I don’t talk a ton. I kind of hovered and listened more than I conversed, which is my MO. That’ll probably never change but I wish I was more engaging. I also regret not being able to pay more attention to the presentation Bridgestone gave on Saturday. I won’t go too much into that but I wanted to and just couldn’t. There is a medical reason behind it and sincerely apologize if anyone was offended by it. It was not my intention.

So once again, thank you THP and Bridgestone. Everyone was first rate and I was offered a glimpse that few will be. But you’ll never know how great that is unless you sign up for events! Do yourself a favor and do so for everyone that you can!

Congrats KCSmitty!!! Looking forward to seeing that haul.

Great recaps gents

I was pretty proud I didn’t splash one on 17 (thank god the path was to the right on Saturday though, but I was putting on Sunday). I had a better swing on Sunday (relatively-it still stunk). Took too aggressive of a line and hit a little high on the face and splashed. No drop area so took a little less aggressive line, pushed it and still splashed. My Pardner thankfully hit his drive in the FW so I decided to just enjoy the ride with him, lol.

Saturday I took a craptastic line on 18, wimped out picking it, and probably hit the longest drive I hit all weekend. Went 30 yards past the fairway. Playing Shamble we went to Pardner’s ball again in the FW.

If you get into an event, Dan (djt311) is a great Pardner. I was decidedly not. I had a few good shots but man did I struggle. I played ok Thursday and Friday leading into it, but crapped the bed Saturday. We were so far back on Sunday there was no recovery. Dan kept up his consistent play and I was a little more help to him than the prior day, but still didn’t play well.

But that’s the play! It’s really not about that. I had the time of my life there. There are a few that know the story when I got home which put a temper on the weekend for me, but the weekend was absolutely one of the most fun times I’ve ever had. For those ever on the fence about signing up for a THP event, just do it. Yes there were some costs involved, but based on what was spent and the experience as a whole? It pays out 10-1. Easy. Once things settle down some personally I’ll be signing up for every event that’s out there.

My only regrets... sort of like Roomie posted, I’m not a super outgoing personality. I’m not one that can just jump into the middle of a conversation and wow everyone I’m talking to. You’d never guess it based on the length of my posts but I don’t talk a ton. I kind of hovered and listened more than I conversed, which is my MO. That’ll probably never change but I wish I was more engaging. I also regret not being able to pay more attention to the presentation Bridgestone gave on Saturday. I won’t go too much into that but I wanted to and just couldn’t. There is a medical reason behind it and sincerely apologize if anyone was offended by it. It was not my intention.

So once again, thank you THP and Bridgestone. Everyone was first rate and I was offered a glimpse that few will be. But you’ll never know how great that is unless you sign up for events! Do yourself a favor and do so for everyone that you can!
Great talking with you throughout the long weekend. We didn't get paired up this weekend, but look forward to following you through the forums.

Hang in there bud with the personal and medical items on your agenda, well wishes on both fronts being sent your way.

It was great to meet you man. I wish we were able to get some more time on the course together, but it just wasn’t in the cards this time. Hopefully we can get together again in the future and have some fun!
Great meeting you to and hope we can play again sometime. Again congrats on the win and have fun at your next event coming up, I am sure you will have a blast once again

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Great talking with you throughout the long weekend. We didn't get paired up this weekend, but look forward to following you through the forums.

Hang in there bud with the personal and medical items on your agenda, well wishes on both fronts being sent your way.

Thanks brother. I’ll pm you some info. Very nice to meet you too!

RECAP, Part 2 of 2

The saga continues...

Competition, Saturday
Hoosiermess and I played practice rounds together on Thursday and Friday. This enabled us to develop an appreciation for one another’s game before the main event. Hoosier is solid with his wedges and putter whereas I’m a steady eddy player. We have similar taste for music so the Classical Vinyl station played from the 1st tee on Thursday until the 18th green on Sunday. The daunting 17th tee shot at Firestone (long par 3 over water - see photos above with the water tower in the background) lost some of its bite when Eruption by Van Halen started as I stepped onto the box. We got this.

giphy.gif

It was fun to see Hoosier hit his opening tee shot in the fairway on Saturday morning and then heave a big sigh of relief. THP first tee nerves are real for everyone. We were paired with DJT311 and Smiter for our 3rd consecutive round so being comfortable wasn’t the issue. Things change when the game officially starts.

Hoosier and I played a respectable round and only had two blowup holes. One hole involved a poor club choice and the other hole included sloppy decisions for crossing both pieces of water on 18. Oh well, it happens. We hovered near even and got into red figures before the 18th hole stole our lunch money and kicked sand in our face.

Let’s be honest about the actual competition; everyone brought a knife to a gun fight except for the Nerdy Pete combo.

giphy.gif

Competition, Sunday

We paired with Elliot and Heather for Sunday’s round. They’re great partners and it’s fun to see the differences in their game. Elliot is a cool customer who steps in and quickly hits the ball. Heather has fire in the belly and likes to compete. They had the yin/yang vibe rolling all weekend and took the top step for Bridgestone.

Hoosier and I were a little nervous about the format and this is where the practice rounds bared fruit. We talked about the challenges Alt Shot creates and mapped out a strategy that utilized our combined skills. Two holes involved tee shots over water. I took the opening shot on these holes and we calculated how to exploit Hoosier’s short game. All and all, we had a successful game plan and finished 1st amongst the mortal teams.

giphy.gif

Bridgestone Golf

My limited linguistic skills can’t fully convey the appreciation for everything Bridgestone did for us at this event. As mentioned in Part 1, the Bridgestone Seniors Player’s Championship is a very big week for their company and yet they rolled out the red carpet for eight THPers.

Bridgestone makes great golf balls…period! However, the real strength of their team is the people. Every member is genuine, caring, friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. They provided a sneak peek at their plans for 2020, identified the right ball for our game, shared their knowledge on numerous subjects, played competitive rounds of golf, enjoyed fantastic meals, and created a memorable event at Firestone. A heart felt thank you to everyone who made this possible.

giphy.gif

THP
GolferGal and JB, thank you for everything you do behind the scenes, on the forum, in the meeting rooms, and at the event. These events are fantastic and they don’t occur without a significant amount of detailed planning. Bridgestone Golf and THP make a great team and I hope the relationship between both organizations continues to expand in the months and years to come. Chapeau for a job well done!

images.jpeg

JDax
And finally, the 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship was a huge success and JDax played a role. The pre-event odds thread, the scoring updates, and the YouTube video on Saturday night was brilliant. Your impeccable gif game created lots of laughs and the format of this review is dedicated to you.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This popped up on my YouTube feed. Good stuff if you enjoy Conor's work. It's from the 2018 Ryder Cup.

I was getting the snaps from Randy on him......man hes good

Curious to see how the process will go for the woods and irons for the winners?

Curious to see how the process will go for the woods and irons for the winners?
I know Pete put some work outs in with the drivers at the VIP. Nerdy had some flip flops so no iron testing for him.

I know Pete put some work outs in with the drivers at the VIP. Nerdy had some flip flops so no iron testing for him.

I ask because I don't see much on the website for options for shafts and stuff? Or maybe im missing it..?

I ask because I don't see much on the website for options for shafts and stuff? Or maybe im missing it..?

They have a pdf with the options. I may have spent some time looking last night :wink:
No official details yet, but I know we're both crazy excited to find out!

They have a pdf with the options. I may have spent some time looking last night :wink:
No official details yet, but I know we're both crazy excited to find out!

Found that PDF. Very limited from what I see?

Yeah looks to be. Most of the choices appeared to have an upcharge

I was going to say there was pdf attachment in the irons section. I didn't know what to expect for my fitting but it was completely open and they had a ton of options laid out when I was there. That was a different event so they could have different things this go around. As you can see in my signature I pretty much got what fit me.

Back