CONTEST Contest: TecTecTec KLYR RangeFinder

Yellow! Could be at Dove Mountain in our next AZ event.

My current TecTecTec is Yellow, So I would go with White... Only because a Black one might get left behind in a Cart's "glovebox" area. White would stand out a bit more.

oops- an edit to add the course, then I'll delete the follow up post!

Jeez- forgot what course! Have a trip to the Auburn, Alabama area in a month or two. Not sure where I might play, but it would probably be one of those.

White. Yellow a is a little much and white won't get lost if in a cart.
OSU Scarlet Course.

Good luck to everyone!

Yellow is a great colour to have on my bag. I’d be using it at Sittingbourne &Milton Regis GC

Yellow is one of my favorite colors so obviously I want the yellow one.

Considering my Precision Pro just broke, this would be awesome to add to my bag! Would love to take the white out and it’s first visit would be to the Virtues!

I would want yellow so I can finally have a rangefinder to use on my favorite course around white pines.

Yellow for me.

First Course? Poplar Ridge Golf Course in Onanole MB. Lots of elevation changes, plenty of hazards to carry, and on-the-dot yardages are super important to score well. I was even through 7 holes the last time I played, and then went off the rails when my rangefinder started malfunctioning. The best I had ever played at that course to that point, and it all slipped away. This is my once a year "on-vacation" round, and I am determined to play well this year. A reliable distance measuring device will go a long way towards helping me accomplish my goal of playing more informed, and hopefully better golf.

Thank you for the opportunity TecTecTec and THP!!!

Oh what a great contest, I would go white and use it Metropolitan Golf Links in Oakland, CA.

Not an entry since I already have one but I love seeing people get in on this! It's such a great unit and the size of it will surprise you! The yellow is also a real looker in hand!!

Yellow. Logan Country Club will be the first course I use it on.

Yellow for sure! That color just looks awesome for a rangefinder.

1st course would be High Cedars Golf Club.

Good luck everyone!

I would choose the black one and first course would probably be Loggers Trail

1. Leave a comment below on which color you would like to win. Yellow
  2. Tell us the first course you will be playing with the new TecTecTec KLYR in the bag. Dormie Club!

Great timing, been pondering a range finder lately, so I'm going with the following:

Color = Yellow

First course = Seascape Golf resort

I would want the yellow TecTecTec so that I wouldn't lose it.

I would use it at Reedy Creek in NC

Back