CONTEST: The Sweep The Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment

I appreciate the excitement everyone! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean who wouldn't be excited, there is a free trip, we get the opportunity to run in a warehouse full of golf gooodness, a chance for a second free trip, and on top of that, the honnor of meeting the one and only OITW

Whoever gets selected can come to my warehouse and practice. Literally have the same racking as budget golf and aisles are an OSHA efficient 9.5 feet wide.....that matters lol

hahaha I thought about going to one of the warehouses where I work and try that, but I'm not sure they would appreciate a lunatic runing around in a drugs warehouse

hahaha I thought about going to one of the warehouses where I work and try that, but I'm not sure they would appreciate a lunatic runing around in a drugs warehouse

I wonder if I could try that in my wife’s warehouse, of course construction supplies probably don’t go in a shopping cart real well.

Tomorrow is gonna be a huge day for someone! I'm nervous and excited for whoever's ticket gets punched. It's gonna be one hell of a wild ride! I mean, who comes up with this stuff??? ;-)

I wanna be coached by OITW. I want to run in a warehouse without the potential of having the cops called on me(ok, that still might happen at BudgetGolf headquarters as I can’t guarantee anything, although very unlikely). I want To be a part of the #60SecondSweep.

I wonder if I could try that in my wife’s warehouse, of course construction supplies probably don’t go in a shopping cart real well.

We ship small plastic caps and bottles in some aisles——-get nuts!

Big day tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing which lucky THPers will be joining coach OITW.

Today is the day! Good luck all.

Back