Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

The black one because it’s the color of my irons and it makes my set complete. I also wanna thank you guys for doing these contests and let people who can’t buy these wedges have a chance of getting them, so I really appreciate it

I love the mat silver wedge. It would be great to win a new wedge rather than purchasing a s/h used wedge that is out of date - all I can afford!

I like the black finish for the glare especially with the wedge that I’d be opening up the most.

I like the black finish because it’s a cool offset of the silver color of all irons!

Love the black finish for a 60 degree. So I don’t mistakenly pull it out when I need a 50, 54, or 58 degree shot!

Raw Face Chrome!! love the finish of it!!

Raw Face Chrome for sure!! Matches my current set!

I think the black would help with club identification when having different wedges and glare could be an issue as mentioned by others.

The Callaway JAWS Full Toe wedge finish in Raw Face Chrome would be my choice, since it would blend in well with the look of my other clubs

The raw black is looking slick. My wedge game is lacking. Never have had a 60 degree in the bag but have been looking to add one to help. Would be a great addition!

Black. Why? Because I have never had one this color. I would love to see its presentation and if the optics make me perform better.

Definitely the chrome. The 60x Jaws once retired is getting stamped with some grandaddy memories, now is as good a time as any. :)

My favorite finish is black. I have it on my MD5 wedges. I love how it looks in the bag, how it gently wears and how it reduces glare when you stand over the ball.

While the black one would stand out in my bag, making it easier to find, I would prefer the Callaway JAWS Full Toe wedge finish in Raw Face Chrome, which would be a closer match to the appearance of the rest of my current clubs

Back