Costco has the TruGolf Vista 10 C-Series Golf Simulator for $ 2K off? Worth it?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
Costco has a 5 day sale with the Trugolf Vista 10 C-series for $ 12K. Anyone have any experience with Trugolf and is this simulator worth it?

Anyone have experience with TruGolf simulators?

Anyone have experience with TruGolf simulators?

Funny, I showed my wife this a day or so ago and asked which room we would be converting........I havent received an answer yet. lol. :beat-up:

I have no idea about anything Tru-Golf. I will say if you want value, get a SkyTrak. If you want precision and don’t care about price, get a Trackman.

If you’re willing and able to spend 10k, just get a Trackman. You can spend the extra for it.

If it’s a question, get the SkyTrak. It’s good for the money. And you can build one helluva a rest of the simulator for the 8k difference, and still have enough left a decent CC membership. If won’t be Augusta, but it’ll be a better course than I ever set foot on in a regular basis.

I have no idea about anything Tru-Golf. I will say if you want value, get a SkyTrak. If you want precision and don’t care about price, get a Trackman.

If you’re willing and able to spend 10k, just get a Trackman. You can spend the extra for it.

If it’s a question, get the SkyTrak. It’s good for the money. And you can build one helluva a rest of the simulator for the 8k difference, and still have enough left a decent CC membership. If won’t be Augusta, but it’ll be a better course than I ever set foot on in a regular basis.

Trackman indoors is not great. GCQuad is though.

Trackman indoors is not great. GCQuad is though.

Or go that route, lol. My home indoor budget allowed for a net in the basement:)

Back