Could you pull it off?

Yeah I’d definitely wear them and pull them off.

these are amazing, must cop

****ing Nike.

Yeah, I could pull them off and throw em in the trash. 🤢 Hard no for me.

Absolutely not.

Why would anyone want to? Another one of those things that might fit the lpga.

I would not ever wear that model of Nike golf shoe no matter what color or pattern. I would wear the pink version of the shoe koepka had on without giving it a second thought. I still have a pair of adidas with pink stripes on a white body played a pink nv have hot pink shorts. I’ve got 2 daughters a wife had a mother. If that that’s not enough. My maternal grandmother had breast cancer. So pink and girls rule. I’m just along for the ride.

I wouldn't pull it off because I'd never put it on. A bit busy for my tastes.

Pink seersucker.

jordan-4-g-nrg-golf-shoe-3TCCbt.png

My first impression is no. But the more I look at it, the more I realize I have a shirt that matches this perfectly. :)

If I didn't have to pay for them, then I could pull them off, but not if I had to pay for them.

Hopefull that those are in ladie's sizes only....would not want to see them on a dude.....

Absolutely not.

I have pink and white adidas golf shoes I’m bringing them to Myrtle, photo ops await.

The question is "Would I..."

Not exactly pink seersucker, welcome to the low country Mizuno experience. 5BE367C5-0565-412C-A04F-32ED633DF63A.jpeg
So sure, I’d have tried them in the ZIT model not the bulky other one. Now those adidas rubber things? they are the epitome of WTF? They are a hard no.

Pink is definitely not my color so I would pass. This shoe in a different color...is still a pass.

Back