Could You Tell What Ball?

Nope not a chance whatsoever.

I have said for years that if the name wasn't on there, I couldn't tell the difference between a Pro V1 and a Pinnacle.

I would like to think I could tell the difference as far as type but I don't know. I have certainly spun the Duo by Wilson back on 100 yard shots or have had them hit and sit on the green the same as some premium balls.

I'm pretty sure i could tell extremes like a Duo or E6 versus say a B330, if you told me one was one ball and one was the other and pick them out after hitting them... but as far as the actual brand and type of ball from hitting it, not a chance in hell. For that matter, I think if they looked identical, not sure I could tell the difference between many club heads either.

Would love to try this challenge but doubt I could pick the brands out.

I doubt I could tell much besides compression but I'm ready to give it a shot

The only thing that might help with the make of the ball would be dimples or color. Maybe the sound or feel would also help, but not sure.

In my head I think I could tell what tier of ball it was - brand probably not. At address I think the hex balls are noticeable tho.

I doubt I could. Would like to try though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I don't think I could tell any difference. Maybe if it was a really low quality ball I could tell it was hard as a rock, but for most cases I don't think I would have any idea.

Back