course suggestion farmington, ct

Axis 1

Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all. heading to farmington this weekend for a club soccer tournament. The team has many hours to kill sunday morning and i am looking for suggestions for a local course to play. We will be going out in foursomes of course, father and 12 year old son, best ball between the 2. Not sure on 9 or 18. Thanks, art

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all. heading to farmington this weekend for a club soccer tournament. The team has many hours to kill sunday morning and i am looking for suggestions for a local course to play. We will be going out in foursomes of course, father and 12 year old son, best ball between the 2. Not sure on 9 or 18. Thanks, art
Gillette Ridge?

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin

Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
I ended up playing the tunxis white course. I really had no time to travel as hotel check out was out noon and my kids' soccer game was at 2. I played with a partner teeing off at 8. Finished 18 at 11:40. We played the whites and I found the course fairly easy. I tied my pb at 84, which i shot on friday at my home course. for my 64 bucks, I expected a bit more from the course. some of the boxes average shape and the greens were dirtyed with like dead, blackend buds/leaves. At 8 am i would not expect untidy greens. old and fresh cigarette butts were laying around. And, not the maintenance crews fault, golfers not raking the sand traps. But i would not have traded that time for anything else this morning. art

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in