My mother passed away a few months ago and only 8 of us were allowed to attend the funeral and no wake was permitted due to social distancing regulations. I hope you and the rest of your family remain safe during this time of mourning

Condolences to you and your loved ones, and safe travels on your journey.

Safe travels and my deepest condolences @donny475 . :(

Condolences for your loss. Please travel safely.

sorry to hear...condolences

Filled up in Memphis probably going to hit Nashville around 7:30 PM I'll blow the truck horn for the Tennessee boys

Well got news last night my favorite uncle passed in Central Virginia. Leaving Texas this morning funeral on Monday hopefully traffics not bad right now for a cross country drive. Should be in the Lynchburg area mid morning tomorrow heading back home on Monday can't wait for that long Tennessee drive.
Sorry, Donny! Be safe traveling!

Sorry to hear this! Be safe!

Thank you for all the good thought, prayers and well wishes. I was good to see the turnout for a Fabulous man. He was a 30 Veteran of the Lynchburg PD and retired as Commander, moved to a 15 year career with he US Marshalls service and finally retired. There were many representations from the Departments nearby and also from some not so close and he was a graduate of the FBI Academy and was the Central Virginia Liaison.
Proud to be his nephew and I am back in North Texas. I blew the horn for all you Nashville folks as i went through Friday and Yesterday. I am sure you all heard it....

Sorry for you loss.

Sorry for your loss, glad you made the trip safely

Sorry to hear that! Celebrate his life!

Back