Cure Putters Pro-Am at Casa de Campo

Spots are filling up fast for this. Would really love to have a group or two from THP join us for this amazing event!

In addition to the incredible golf, first class resort, and great line up of Pros that will be in attendance, We'll have the full Cure line up including 6 new putters for 2016!

I love casa de Campo, my ex wife's brother works there. Top notch facility, I may have to seriously ponder this one. I really like the feedback THPERS have given on your products and to tee it up on a great course as well. Win win..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We'd love to have you!
Go for it Dustin. It would be awesome to follow your adventure there.

Go for it Dustin. It would be awesome to follow your adventure there.
I will run it by work, as I just started it may be tough as I already have the Disney event booked off.

I will run it by work, as I just started it may be tough as I already have the Disney event booked off.

Yeah new job and exotic vacations don't usually go over well with the new boss. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yeah new job and exotic vacations don't usually go over well with the new boss. Ha

True lol,but it's worth an ask

True lol,but it's worth an ask

Absolutely. Would love to see you go.

Absolutely. Would love to see you go.

Me too,looks like a blast. And the course is simply amazing from what I have seen

We still have some spots open for Casa de Campo. We'd love to have some THPers there in Nov.

Back