Custom T22 Cameron Center Shafted

Dang, that is an absolutely gorgeous putter

Interesting, is this something you sent to the scotty custom shop? Another shop? Purchased this way?

So sexy.

Absolutely Love the Stamping. Beat Navy!

Gorgeous putter. (y)

Wooooaaahh

Please don't be offended by this but I kind of hate you right now :ROFLMAO:. What a great putter, nice purchase.
No offense taken!! The work was done by NorCal putters. The stamping was originally done by Scotty at the Custom Shop, the putter commemorates my daughter going to West Point and playing on their woman’s lacrosse team next year.

• Love
Reactions: KEV
Fantastic! I usually don’t like the black, but this is perfect!!!

I have been a center shafted putter for almost 20 years. I can say as good as this looks, it feels 10x better. The balance and weight are perfect.

Bumping this for @Canadan 's Putter contest thread. I just wanted to share a putter that is just slightly better looking than his Toulan, and now that Army beat Navy this year (as well as Air Force to take the Commander and Chief Trophy) this putter is total truth!

Okay wow.. I feel like if you threw this into a contest maybe THP could hit 7 mill 😜

Okay wow.. I feel like if you threw this into a contest maybe THP could hit 7 mill 😜
Maybe when 8 million rolls around. Not only is this good looking it really rolls the rock well.

Maybe when 8 million rolls around. Not only is this good looking it really rolls the rock well.

I like the sound of that. We all will be waiting 😆

Back