Danielle Kang distances and shafts

The other thing I found interesting is that she says she uses the ProV1 over the X because she wants more height and spin. When I was at the 2021 Titleist Experience I asked the Titleist guys what I should be playing for more height and spin, and they said ProV1x. Hmmm.

The v1 and the v1x switched in their general characteristics for the 2023 or 2024 models. Which totally pissed me off! My numbers were better with the Maxfli tour so I bought a ton of those at half the Titleist premium and I use what’s left of my proV1x’s on water holes 🤣

The v1 and the v1x switched in their general characteristics for the 2023 or 2024 models.
Looks the same to me… this is from Titleist’s website comparing the two (this year’s model).

1710636130112.png

The v1 and the v1x switched in their general characteristics for the 2023 or 2024 models. Which totally pissed me off! My numbers were better with the Maxfli tour so I bought a ton of those at half the Titleist premium and I use what’s left of my proV1x’s on water holes 🤣

Titleist switched the ProV1 and ProV1X several years ago. Originally, the ProV1 was the higher spinning, higher trajectory, and lower compression and ProV1X was the lower spinning, lower trajectory, and higher compression. Then they switched it where the ProV1 is the lower spinning, lower launching, and lower compression and the ProV1X is the higher spinning, higher launching and higher compression.

Now they switched it again? They are great balls, but I like the original versions. I can't keep up with all the switching around and it drives me nuts. 🤪😂🤣

Last edited:
Back